Chapter 28: Drunk muscled bunny.

Start from the beginning

"Miss... you didn't your breakfast... and I know Mr. Jeon won't like it that's why I really insist on bying you you a meal before we get to your university... and because I also want you to have your breakfast".

I stayed distracted for a few seconds, as I felt that my eyes had begun to burn because the tears are accumulating there without me letting them fall. Something warm about Jun-woo's words really made me thankful that he's with me right now.

"Okay, I guess... if you insist ajusshi", I answered him and laughed a sincere laugh that I didn't know I was able to pull out on such a day.

But what's wrong with today?...

Yesterday's rain stopped at night leaving only the lingering droplets whispered their farewell, gently cooling the morning air. And there, in the radiant embrace of the rising sun, Seoul, the city adorned with its own unique charm, awakened to a breathtaking panorama.

Jun-woo then turned around to face me and smiled slightly at me, then he spoke again, "then what do you want to eat?... I 'll bring it for you".

But I have another idea.

"I know this place ajusshi... it's very close to my university... let's go together and I'll show you a good place I to buy breakfast", I spoke excitedly, waiting for an answer, hoping he would agree.

Suddenly, he immediately opened the car door, and with lightning speed, he headed back to open my door for me.

"Ajusshi I've told you so many times that you don't need to open the door for me because I know how to do it myself", I said admonishingly because I didn't really like being served like that.

He just smiled without saying another word and then I got out from the fancy black car, looking at the quiet place in this early morning.

"Here's the line, miss... guide us now", said Jun-woo. I grinned and then I replied enthusiastically, "yeah... let's go".

I'm walking slowly while Jun-woo is walking next to me in a very polite way of him. We're climbing the stairs in this beautiful neighborhood while closing my eyes for a few seconds to breathe in the fresh air and then I open them again.

 We're climbing the stairs in this beautiful neighborhood while closing my eyes for a few seconds to breathe in the fresh air and then I open them again

Note: Listen to "Heartbeat" by BTS for a better experience.

Author's Pov:

Jungkook woke up late this morning to find himself in the same state he was in yesterday.

Lying splayed out on the couch, in his suit and shoes.

He immediately put his hand on his forehead because he felt a severe headache. He closed his eyes tightly, then he sighed deeply and sat on the couch.