𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. that one where yuri comes back

❦ ❦ ❦

chapter sixteen,that one where yuri comes back

chapter sixteen,
that one where yuri comes back

━━━━ EVERYTHING has shifted in this life vivienne villanueva and everyone, especially her close friends, can see it. she was more closed off. hardly talked at all in class and only ever talked to quincy, min ho, kitty and dae. she was reading more as well. and she hardly ever wanted to go out anymore. she mostly always stayed with min ho.

currently, vivienne was staring aimlessly at the ceiling of the boys common room. oh, that's another thing. vivienne is never in her dorm room and neither is kitty — but kitty is because her and dae are now better — she spends it with min ho because when she's alone, she fears that at any moment romeo can pop up and finish what he started. others might tell her it's stupid but in her mind, it's a terrible and horrible feeling.

her legs were on top of min ho's lap and her head was thrown back on the arm chair of the couch. min ho was scrolling down through his phone while messaging his face. "a reason, a season or a lifetime." min ho said grinning.

"what are you talking about?" quincy asked. he was doing push ups and sweat was running down his entire body. vivienne grabbed a rag that she was holding and patted quincy's face to get rid of some of the sweat to go to his eyes.

"every relationship fits into one of the those categories. i read it in a magazine. and i've been doing some thinking,"

"don't hurt yourself." vivienne said softly and innocently. she put her hand on min ho's shoulder and gave it a soft squeeze.

"you know what, i was going to say something nice about our relationship but forget. you're my reason because now you've showed me that being in one isn't worth it if i'm getting bullied! ah!" min ho screamed when vivienne jumped on top of him. wrapping her arms around his shoulder and dragging him down to the floor. quincy laughed taking a quick picture of it and grabbed the rag drying himself off.

"poor baby is getting bullied who will ever help him?" vivienne gasped keeping her arms steady around his shoulder and her legs wrapped around his hip. min ho groaned managing to stand up and sit back down on the couch with vivienne clinging onto his like a koala.

"hey, how are you and florian?" min ho asked wrapping a secure arm around vivienne and scooting her further down to him so that she won't fall off. vivienne tilted her head to the side so that she will be able to see quincy.

"he's going through some stuff, but i'm here for him." quincy said smiling at them. min ho and vivienne could see that it did pain him seeing his boyfriend go through this without him being able to do anything to take it away fully. min ho knows that feeling. he knows it all too well.