𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞. the one where hes torn and confused

❦   ❦   ❦

chapter five,the one where he's torn and confused

chapter five,
the one where he's torn and confused

━━━━ KITTY went to go grab hers and vivienne's uniforms along with a bag filled with makeup and stuff that they need. vivienne was going to go with her but when kitty left vivienne was inside of a room with min ho. quincy was inside of the room as well but then he left to go inside of the bathroom leaving the two alone.

"i need scissors." min ho said opening up the drawer of his desk and looking for scissors.

vivienne looked up from her phone and over at min ho. "why do you need scissors?" she asked and laughed due to how random min ho said that.

"this piece of hair won't lay flat and i need it to lay flat!" min ho huffed finding scissors and bringing it up to his head. vivienne rushed over to him snatching the the scissors away. "hey! give them back vinne!"

"stay still." vivienne hissed setting the scissors down. she stood in front of him, grabbing a sharp pencil from his desk and started to work wonders on his hair. min ho's eyes never left her face for a single second. it scared him a bit that he couldn't even bring himself to move his eyes away. they're glued onto her.

his eyes noticing little things on her face. like a freckles she has underneath her eyes. the single mole she had on the side of her nose. the way that she is softly biting her lip making the top lip suck in the bottom, he knew immediately that that was her concentrating look. she's been doing it ever since he met her.

he didn't like the way that her eyebrows were knitted together causing a crease to form in between her eyebrows. uncontrolled of his own action, he brought his thumb up to the crease between her eyebrows and rubbed his thumb against it.

"min ho." vivienne said going back to frowning but min ho gave her one last rough rub.

"your going to have wrinkly face if you keep on doing that." min ho said his hand running down the side of her face. vivienne gasped softly taken back by his actions but she didn't pull away. now it was his turn to frown his eyebrows as her beauty was now fully brought into light at this moment that his hand was running down her arm and up to her hand.

"vinne, i'm sorry for being such a jerk. for the day that i didn't respond. i swear i did respond, i don't get it." min ho apologized but his eyes never met vivienne's. his eyes was taking in her beauty and then back at her eyes. he was getting terrified of his own actions that he has no control of.

"you were kind of a jerk." vivienne giggled smiling from side to side and blushing widely. min ho scoffed moving his hand away from her and shaking his head. vivienne brought her hands up to the side of his face and tilted it up to look at her. "be a jerk to me again and i promise you i will never talk to you again. okay?"