𝐭𝐰𝐨. the one with a broken heart

❦ ❦ ❦

chapter two,the one with a broken heart

chapter two,
the one with a broken heart.

━━━━ VIVIENNE had finished putting on her dress, her heels and a few last touches to her makeup. she was wearing a silk white dress, it sat on her hips perfectly and on the bottom it flowed and had a slit on the right leg. the strings were thin and the part of the upper chest it kept her breasts in place. she wore white closed off heels that had pearls around the ankle. light makeup and the locket that her parents and grandma gave her.

her phone vibrated numerous times causing her to frown and pick it up.

yuri 💞

2:30pm

where are you?
are you here yet?

2:50pm

please tell me that your okay
and that those boys haven't
kidnapped you.
vivienne?
hello?

3:00pm

vivienne!!!!!

6:00pm

vivienne.
may you rest in peace.
i will forever hold against you
that you haven't responded back
to any of my texts since the morning.

oh god yuri i'm so sorry!
they did kidnap me
you should've come to my rescue
my phone died and i just recharged it
i'm on my way to the party don't worry!

i'm outside your door.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

vivienne didn't even have time to respond back as three loud knocks were heard at the door. vivienne walked out of the bathroom and headed over to the door and opened it up. "vivienne." yuri said with a stern voice. "how dare you not respond back to me and when i come find you you look like this!"

vivienne tilted her head to the side not understanding her best friend. "you look so beautiful." yuri complimented making vivienne smile and blush at the same time.

"you look breathtaking yuri." vivienne giggled opening the door widely letting yuri inside of her room.

"are you alone?" yuri asked and vivienne nodded her head putting her lips in a tight line and closing the door. "i'm going to ask my mom if i can room with you."