𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. the one in the boys dorm room

❦   ❦   ❦

chapter three,the one in the boys dorm room

chapter three,
the one in the boys dorm room

━━━━ VIVIENNE and kitty ended back in kitty's dorm room. although, vivienne was confused the majority of the time as they made their way through the building. the building was split in half, one side the girls dorm room and the other side the boys. somehow kittys room was in the boys. she didn't ask why. it wasn't the right moment.

"was it me? do you think it was me? that's why he went with yuri? yuri is pretty and she does see him probably everyday." kitty said. vivienne and kitty were inside of the bathroom. vivienne sat on the covered toilet seat and kitty stood in front of the mirror taking off her makeup. kitty has changed into small shorts and an oversized hoodie, her hair was messy and she was slowly cleaning up her face.

vivienne was still in her dress but her heels were long forgotten. "kitty, you did nothing wrong. and if we're going to be friends please don't ever compare yourself to anyone else because i will immediately stop." vivienne threaten and kitty shut up giving her a scared look. "you are beautiful and unique in your own way, everyone is. yuri and dae, we're going to have to figure out what that's all about together because i don't know either."

"do you want extra clothes?" kitty asked sniffing up her tears. vivienne nodded her head. kitty headed out of the bathroom — still wiping the makeup off he face — and into her shared dorm and picked up extra sweatpants and a oversized t-shirt. she came back and handed them to vivienne.

"thank you, i'll be right back." vivienne said and kitty nodded her head. as she walked over to kitty's room, she looked around the dorm room trying to find anything that will tell her who's this dorm was. but nothing. expect when vivienne entered kitty's room there was a familiar backpack sitting on the other bed that wasn't kitty's. what gave it off were the pins all over his backpack that min ho, quincy and vivienne all have given him through the course of their years of friendship.

as vivienne changed, her mind was spiraling to why is kitty staying in this dorm room. more specifically does she even know that she's sharing a room with dae? kitty came rushing inside of the room and slammed the door shut. "someone's here! act like you're asleep!"

kitty climbed on her bed with her phone that was still ringing out classical music from behind on hold. vivienne rushed to the bed and kitty threw the blanket over them both. the two girls getting close to each other since the bed was small. the door slammed shut and there were muffled muttered on the other side.

but they both heard one think loud and clear. "dae, you little scammer." min ho said loudly. kitty shot up from her bed and vivienne put her lips in a tight line.