𝐨𝐧𝐞. the one with a new friendship

❦ ❦ ❦

chapter one,the one with a new friendship

chapter one,
the one with a new friendship.

━━━━ VIVIENNE was a well known young girl, much like her best friend yuri, she has a reputation that she didn't even want but due to who her parents are, she was forced to uphold the reputation and make sure it didn't go to absolute shit. her mom was a singer, just like how she is, and her dad is a director.

her parents aren't usually at home. her dad specifically, he has to go away because of his job. her mom just started a world tour so she wasn't really going to be at home much. vivienne had three choices. go with her dad to canada where he was going to start a new tv series, go with her mom on tour or stay with her grandma and go back to kiss academy.

vivienne didn't want to travel. she wanted to be normal teenager, go to school and continue her music. so she did just that, she felt bad obviously because she was going to leave her mom and dad alone but she made up her mind. she was going to stay with her grandma in south korea and enroll back in kiss after being away for two years.

that's what vivienne was getting ready for, with the help of her grandma. "look at how lovely you look, vi." her grandma cooed walking inside of vivienne's room. vivienne smiled softly at her grandma. she was a short woman, her hair fully white shiny as ever, she didn't have as much wrinkles do to how much she takes care of herself. her voice was so smooth that whenever vivienne heard it she wanted to fall asleep right then and there. in viviennes eyes, her grandma is the most beautiful woman. apart from her mom.

"thank you grams." vivienne said softly smoothing out her dress. it was a overall like at the top and it flowed down to a long skirt that leaded down to her upper calf's. it wasn't long nor that short. she wore a white long sleeve shirt and her converse to top everything off. her black hair let go it's natural state pinned back with bobby pins on each side.

"you're going to be late for your first day but before you go i want to give you something," she said walking closer to vivienne who turned around. her grandma who shoved her hand inside of her pocket and took out a necklace. vivienne's eyes widen at the beautiful piece of jewelry in front of her. "a gift from your mom, dad and me."

"oh grams. it's beautiful." vivienne breathed out lifting her hair up and letting her grandma put the necklace on. it was a gold necklace with a heart in the middle. when vivienne reached her hand up to the heart it pooped open but it was empty inside.

"we were going to put a picture but neither of us could decide. so you get to choose which pictures to put inside." her grandma said and vivienne immediately brought the older woman into a tight hug. her grandma giggled and pampered vivienne with a bunch of kisses all over her face. "now go, you're going to be late."