𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. that one where its a setup

❦ ❦ ❦

chapter fifteen,that one where it's a setuptw

chapter fifteen,
that one where it's a setup
tw. attempted sexual assault

━━━━ ITS been a week since saturday detention. vivienne and min ho couldn't be any better than they are now. if the two weren't in classes, or with their friends, they were with each other making out. vivienne even found out that they weren't the only people making out but so was dae and kitty. surprise surprise.

"do we really have to go on that camping trip? can't we stay here?" min ho asked. it was one of those days where all they would do is lay down on the bed, couch or even ground. this time being on min ho's bed, and just talk and share a few kisses here and then. vivienne had her head laid on his chest, her arm wrapped around his torso and her leg on top of his giving min ho no escape. not that he even wanted to leave.

"mhm. no." vivienne said half asleep and half awake due to his fingers working wonders to her scalp. "plus, i heard there's a hidden jacuzzi and lucky for you, i know exactly where it is."

"a jacuzzi? hm." min ho said going deep into thought. vivienne smacked him in the chest and rolled around. so she was now on her stomach and her chin on his chest. min ho glanced down at her and grinned continued to run his fingers through her hair but this time pulling them down to her back.

the two teens stayed like that. wrapped in each others embrace until quincy knocked in the door telling them that they had two hours to pack. vivienne groaned standing up from the bed and continued to back the rest of her clothes. min ho already had his own luggage packed. he called it his go to luggage which he used whenever he's lazy to pack and is in a hurry.

"time to go!" quincy said bursting through the door and jogging in place. vivienne gave him a thumbs up and min ho threw a pillow at his head. he jogged back out to where dae and kitty were at. "bus leaves in 20!"

vivienne was first out of the door with her tote bag holding all of her essential stuff for the road around her shoulder and then her small packed luggage. kitty smiled at her and vivienne smiled back. kitty's smile then dropped when min ho walked out of the room with his large suitcase.

"dude, the class trip is camping in tent — in nature for two days." kitty said slowly giving min ho a weird stare.

"with a jacuzzi!" quincy pointed out.

"i know. that's why i packed light." min ho scoffed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"min ho if you continue to do this, gosh." the bus was still empty there was no one other than like two students in the front seat and the two were sitting in the back row hiding in the corner. vivienne threw her head back sighing in satisfaction as min ho continued to work wonders with his lips.