𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧. the one in which they k-i-s-s

❦   ❦   ❦

chapter eleven,the one in which they k-i-s-s

chapter eleven,
the one in which they k-i-s-s

━━━━ MIN HO has never found a person so breathtaking and so beautiful until this very moment. min ho and vivienne were still in bed, the day after chuseok. the sun rays shining brightly through the see through blinds. they were bright on vivienne. her skin glowing with the yellow rays. min ho could stare at her and never get bored or get sick of staring at her.

min ho laid on his side with his head leaning of his hand. he brought his free hand and ran his fingers through the line of vivienne's bare back. they didn't get far last night other than making out and touching certain areas on the top part of each others bodies, and yet, min ho was blown away by such beauty she holds.

vivienne stern awake with both the bright light and the warm fingers of min ho. vivienne smacked her lips together and scooted down on her bed. "hi." she whispered.

"hey," min ho whispered back bringing his fingers up to her face and bruising off the strands of hair that were blocking him from seeing her gorgeous face features. "how are you?"

"good," vivienne mumbled peeling her eye lids open and trying her best to not smile. "expect you have terrible morning breath."

"oh yeah?" min ho hummed making vivienne nod her head and block her face from min ho. the teenage boy then prompted himself up on both of his hands, trapping vivienne, and started to blow air on her face. vivienne shrieked continuing to block her face. min ho grabbed one of her arm and pinned them over her head.

vivienne then used her free hand to grab his face and close his mouth. vivienne's eyes traveled from his eyes and then down to his lips. the second that her eyes were glued on to his lips, min ho leaned forward and collided their lips together. vivienne moaned into the kiss sliding her hand from his face down to his neck to holding her up.

vivienne and min ho kept on kissing gently and softly. the hand that had vivienne's arm pinned above her head, his fingers trailed down her arm. passed her breasts in a teasing matter and then down to her waist. vivienne lifted up a leg now running both of her hands up and down his body.

his lips then attached down to vivienne's neck and that's where she exploded. she's done this before, with two other people that she thought were gonna last ( obviously they didn't ), but they've never made her feel like this. making her desperate for more of him, to make her explode when his lips attacked her neck causing her to moan, to always be in her head every single hour of every single day.

"oh god." vivienne moaned out tilting her head to the side to give him a better access. her fingers gripped onto his hair and her hips started rolling, so were his.