𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧. the one with the perfect pair

❦   ❦   ❦

chapter fourteen,the one with the perfect pair

chapter fourteen,
the one with the perfect pair

━━━━ "UGH. this sucks. i wanted to work out and then chill. and then work out again." quincy whined as they walked through the door of the library for their detention. it was only dae, vivienne and quincy this time. min ho and kitty were not there yet. the guys were even surprised when they didn't see min ho walking behind vivienne like a lost puppy.

"bye." vivienne said softly waving her hand at them as she headed over to the back of the class and sitting on one of the empty round tables. mr. lee came with a basket and vivienne put her phone inside of the basket. she also took out her computer along with two sets of notebooks. one just for her thoughts, or in case she gets a new song lyrics and the other one are for her to study for finals.

min ho came running inside of the library just in time and stood in front of the class, his eyes scanning everywhere for vivienne. quincy pointed over to the back to where vivienne had her head rested on her hand and her other hand was scribbling down some lyrics. min ho smiled as walked over to vivienne.

"hey, vinne." min ho said as he gracefully sat down besides her. vivienne looked up and over at min ho. she smiled back at the boy noticing how min ho hand his heads on both of his hands looking at vivienne. "have i told you today how bea—"

"hey, you're vivienne right?" a unfamiliar male voice cut min ho half away. min ho glared at the boy and was going to say something rude to say back but he cut him off. again. "i've seen you around school and i've always wanted to talk to you but never know how." he laughed and shrugged his shoulders, "perfect opportunity."

vivienne felt unsure if she should laugh and say hi or laugh and keep conversation. "she can't talk right now, buddy. she's on vocal rest." her prince charming said coming in to help her the second that her mind started debating. "maybe next time. possibly never. goodbye."

"oh well, that's okay. i'll just sit here since the other sits are empty." he said sitting down on the sit besides vivienne and across from min ho. "i'm romeo."

"odd name." min ho said loudly leaning back against his chair and crossing his arms over his chest.

vivienne reached her hand from underneath the table. her hand found his hand and she intertwined their fingers together. vivienne gave him a squeeze to calm down while min ho gave her multiple squeeze to calm himself down as well.

"cool drawing." romeo said pointing down to the notebook that vivienne had out.

"thanks." vivienne said giving him a tight smile. romeo nodded his head. vivienne found it weird how romeo wasn't awkward. he seemed almost confident in what he was doing. his body language said it all. his face was normal, eyebrows not knitted together, his eyes settled down on the computer in front of him not showing any sign of of awkwardness or nervousness, he kept on running his tongue over his lips. he wasn't shaking. he was normal.