𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞. the one with a long lost brother

❦ ❦ ❦

chapter nine,the one with a long lost brother

chapter nine,
the one with a long lost brother

━━━━ "VIVI wake up! oh god," kitty grimaced as she pushed min ho's face away from vivienne's. "vivi!" vivienne opened her eyes and frowned her eyebrows at kitty. "can you explain to me, to your darling friend, why the hell did you lie to me that it was some random boy and not mention that it was min ho! also i was in jail."

"why were you in jail?" vivienne grumbled out stretching her arms out and rubbing her fingers on her eyes. min ho took this opportunity to wrap his arms more around vivienne and bury his head on her chest.

kitty pulled in a chair and sat in front of vivienne's bed. "so bascially," kitty then paused giving vivienne a stern look. "after i explain you better explain this." kitty then shivered from disgust as min ho kept on burying his head between her chest. vivienne breathed out a giggle pushing his head out and slapping his head gently.

"okay." she giggled running her fingers through his hair.

"oh god." kitty gagged but at the same time smiled. "okay, anyways, so i went to the hospital where the baby bracelet was at and i found out that the baby she had was a boy but he was adopted by a family, i think it was from australia, and then i got caught and went to jail." the way that kitty said it casually worried vivienne a bit. "but alex bailed me out and we were talking and guess what he said."

"what did he say?" vivienne asked twirling a piece of min ho's hair around her finger. she felt min ho tighten his grip around her and his fingers running up and down her back.

"that he was adopted as a baby and came back here to teach and find his real parents!" kitty said slapping her hand on her legs. vivienne shushed her and kitty scoffed putting her hands up in surrender. "i don't care about your boyfriends beauty sleep and focus on what i just said."

"he's not my boyfriend."

"mhm, mhm, whatever. anyways, it can't be a coincidence? alex might be my half brother!" kitty said jumping off the chair. kitty pushed min ho's face away and shook vivienne's shoulder. "i can have a half brother how amazing is that! now your turn, spill whatever you and this guy did!" she said pulling away flicking min ho's forehead while sitting back down on the chair.

"kitty stop before i accidentally suffocate you with a pillow." min ho grumbled twisting his arm backwards trying to swat kitty away but the red hair girl was already backed up.

"shut up and go to sleep princess." kitty snapped at min ho.

vivienne pulled herself away from min ho with a laugh. "go back to sleep, min ho. i'll be right back." vivienne whispered to him getting of her bed. min ho kept on whining the entire time that vivienne was moving away from him. "i'll be back, don't worry."