" That seems like your second power...the mirroring... it's a very useful and danger magic so I think you have a great responsibility with it ..but it can be very leathal when mastered  in the battlefield...from tomorrow you are going to improve your power..which you have discovered only a bit!" Hansung said and Taehyung nodded.....

As Taehyung moved towards the line he saw Jungkook coming from front..his hands were shaking a little from all the nervousness amd responsibility he felt..he was sweating a little thinking if his power would be enough or would he be able to unlock them today....

They were almost Infront of eachother..and Jungkook was about to pass him while looking down but Taehyung grabbed his hand making him look up...he looked at those nervous eyes before smiling at him " you can do it!" He said and kissed his cheek before going back to line with red cheeks...while Jungkook stood there a bit before making his way forward in daze making all the hyungs snicker......

He stood in front of Hansung but was still daze so he cleared his throat to get his attention which he got... Jungkook coming out of the daze looked at him who raised his eyebrows at him.. making him blush and scratch the back of his neck making hyungs coo at thier adorable maknae.... especially Taehyung who had a shy smile on his lips...

" Now like everyone else you need to show us your first two powers so I can see how much you've improved and how much more training you need as like others you are not using your powers since childhood ..." Hansung said tenderly looking at the boy making him nod with a small smile.....

Jungkook closed his eyes and shifted to his first power form...the fire.

Taehyung like the first time was still mesmerized like the first time he saw him in the jungle

Taehyung like the first time was still mesmerized like the first time he saw him in the jungle....he can definitely sau this look of Jungkook was one of his favourite..with the black suit with fire surrounding him..his eyes resembling fire and darkness ...earrings dangling from his ear and his hair..being parted in the middle was a sin... Jungkook looked like a sin.." stop drooling!" He heard in his ear which made him jump and turn his attention to Jimin who was smiling mischievously at him....he scoff getting his attention back at Jungkook....

Jungkook changing in his form made some fire balls throwing them upside .. that came down and he hit them with a sword made of fire making sparks all ober the place making it look beautiful...he looked at elders for permission who nodded .. rating his skills .. and to change his form...

He closed his eyes changing to air now..

While looking at his changed hair color amd those white feathery wings Taehyung got his jaw dropped.... he never knew blond colour would look so gorgeous on Jungkook.. and now he doesn't have any words he is completely speechless and those beautiful white feathery wings were so beautiful that he couldn't close his mouth...

He saw him taking off the ground and flying above them in circles making a huge hurricane.. which made some tree bend but when he dropped back to ground it all disappeared as if he absorbed all of it...he looked at the elders again for approval who nodded slightly at him....

" Good ..as for someone who had his powers so late you are very much better but there are still some aspects that you need to practice for .. I am sure you will master them in someday s only..." Adrian said Patting his back ..." Now you have to find your third power and practice it to get familiar...then we will go on the fourth one alright?!" Adrian asked Jungkook who nodded liking the idea...

He closed his eyes and started to concentrate...he felt a connection form a place when he moved forward his hand touched the ice wall made by Taehyung...he kept his palm there.. even when the ice was cold it was bringing him warmth...the warmth if live when he felt Taehyung through the ice...he opened his eyes that changed thier color to dark blue..and the ice melted covering him with water by now..as he turned in his new form...with blue hair and blue eyes.. looking absolutely ethereal

His hyungs and Taehyung looked at thier jaw drop at the revelation of his new power

His hyungs and Taehyung looked at thier jaw drop at the revelation of his new power...as they see him elegantly moving the water around him and creating things out of it...they looked at his face who was doing it with a satisfied smile on his face ....but one thing they didn't thought he will have his new powers form as well... because none of them jad new forms..and a person is the most powerful in his form of element...

Elders and the young prince of Kim's along with Namjoon knew what his last power would be because they have read the book about the protector and his powers...now they have to wait for the last power to unseal..so they can be in thier full from.....and defeat the dark lord.....

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed...

As I said before I wasn't able to upload for a few days..and I can't guarantee my routine right now..so the wait would be appreciated..love you all...