" you pregnant?"
" nah, I think I have food poisoning and... I think we should wait until your sentencing before we have a baby, or try to"
" why Ly... I want to be our when you have him, or her..."
" you will be here, for the birth of your next baby, I promise" I wasn't talking about the one he would have with me, wondering when he would see that too.
" what's up Ly, you okay?"
" yeah baby, I'm really good... just got a funny tummy... let's go back to sleep" he agreed, pulling me close to him as I resisted.
" what? What's wrong Lylee?"
" I can't cuddle right now Aubrey, being so close to you is making me feel sick" he said he understood, getting me salted crackers and water as I wasn't talking about my stomach at all.

I knew when he found out about Sophie, reading the messages and crying his eyes out

I knew when he found out about Sophie, reading the messages and crying his eyes out. I was looking for items to donate in a charity ball I was invited to, in there for a while, music to keep me company as was Summer and Sienna. They loved playing with my shoes, smelling perfume and using lipstick they were told not too.
" Summer! I told you, don't put on lipstick"
" but you never said I couldn't put it on sissy" Sienna was circus ready, Summer smart at hell. My baby has her lips over lined in the brightest pink and her eyes sticky and slip with blue shimmering shadow. Sat there looking dazed but happy to be included in big sisters games.
" she looks pretty mummy"
" okay! If you like it Sum" I laughed, wiping off summers hands as I saw her edging towards bags.
" I love makeup mommy" I kissed Summer as I picked up Sienna and took her into our bathroom as Summer stayed and played with purses.

I heard his side of their conversation, actually, pausing before I walked out of the walk in wardrobe suite.
" my wife will fucking divorce me Sophie, we shouldn't of been fucking around... no, no! I didn't want Adonis I admitted that but I love my son now, I don't want this baby with you... I want a new baby with my wife and you know that! This is fucked up, she trusted you... yeah, yeah, I know she trusted me too, I fucked up... and I would never choose to have a baby with anyone but her, I ain't got a choice so I'm asking you, please don't do this" I could see it in the way he looked at me when I walked back into the room. Smiling, Sienna on my hip as he acted like he was having a whole different conversation.
" look, I'm busy but make sure you let me know when it's done" he was telling her to abort the child, like it was his call to make and I wondered. Now I knew how under his thumb she also was, I wondered what she would do to "keep him" and soon, she would be able to keep him forever. I was disgusted, honestly, as he obliviously smiled at me, pointing at Siennas face and asking what happened.

" Summer, she's creative, you know" he laughed as I put my child in the tub, wiping the makeup away before I double cleaned her innocent skin from the makeup.
" oh baby girl, what are we gonna do with Summer?" She laughed and splashed away as I added her soft toys and sat on the side of the tub, playing with her for a few minutes. Then she was all washed up, and wrapped up in her daddies arms, with her baby brother as she fell asleep and I got Summer bathed and ready for her story with Dad, in her bed. We had a routine, a order to the madness of three kids and no celebrity careers.