First Lady.

Chubbs was sure to let me know what was happening in the places and spaces I couldn't see, my whole career and beyond my profession. When I think about it, he helped me save myself from an early divorce a few times too. He always told me, he respected me and as brothers that was a given. I knew he would do whatever I needed, and he would because he knew I would also do the same. When it came to women, we went through it all together, sometimes drunk and literally. But, when Lylee came into the picture he was the one who realised she would be around for a while first. I was attracted, as everyone knew, it wasn't something I tried to hide, it was something I loved to
show her actually.

I knew she was used to the compliments and charm, I also knew she wasn't used to people caring about her voice as much as they did her immediately noticeable assets

I knew she was used to the compliments and charm, I also knew she wasn't used to people caring about her voice as much as they did her immediately noticeable assets. I was on the way back to Canada actually, with the boys and a couple of girls to keep us entertained. They weren't my picks, the girls never were when there was a bunch of them, I was always a one on one type but the mandem were clearly trying to take a piece of London home with them. I knew I wish I was doing the same, racking my head with ideas on how I would see her again. How I would shoot my shot, with a session, a date would be too straight forward but I wanted that too.

" bro... you ain't gonna come to the lounge pit? We got a plane full of chicks and you back here, writing!?"
" yeah! I mean I make music and I'm not in the mood"
" you still being emotional about that girl!? My man is moving like he's in love already"
" Nah... it's not that, 40 back there with y'all?"
" yeah, 40 getting his dick sucked by two bitches right now" he was smiling, and usually I would too but that day felt different. I was recognising the fact I wanted more than to get close to her to fuck, I wanted to be friends. I wanted her to see me outside of the life, who I was beyond the things she probably prejudged me on. I was trying so hard to not make her everything I thought about but she already was and is.
" nah for real, what's wrong" I shook my head, and said I would be out in a hour or so.
" you okay bro?"
" I'm good"

Two hours later, I was lost in a loop on Lyleeana's YouTube page

Two hours later, I was lost in a loop on Lyleeana's YouTube page. I watched everything at least twice, her eyes and lips addictive as her soft voice melted me from the inside out. She was a sight to see, a lovely person and spoke to her viewers with a sense of respect most rich women just didn't have to show. She was kind, eyes wide and her hips too. Thick, but slim in the right places, kind of thick for a model, but her curves made her body look better.