F*ck That.

She told me to drive to her and I did, the stories already taking form online. The pictures on Twitter first, then Instagram and YouTube within the hour. I walked into the hotel lobby, glasses on and hair down to cover my face. Now having had been a blonde for the last years for the film, and for a change. People didn't recognise me as easily that way too, but some spotted me pointing to their companions and approaching as I hurried to the private dining area with a host. My security something she stayed on me about, everyone did once Aubrey died and I had a habit of just leaving guards and doing my own thing anyways. That day was the same, Aaron was my head of security and told to take the day off as I was going to be driven from home to the studio and back. I lied to everyone to keep Damson and I a secret for as long as I could. I was trying my best to be respectful of everyone's intelligence, somehow thinking people would me happy for me if they knew. Tisha was one of the main people, I thought I could trust and, in that I mean I thought I could trust her to allow me to make my own choices. Seeing how much I went through with Aubrey threw some people all the way off of him, but she and other family members wasn't one of them.

The hallway to the dining suite felt like a chance to get my mind ready for the interrogation and chastising to come. The love, I didn't want to feel or hear. The type of love that made you get your shit together out of spite of them being right. After a while the bitterness of resentment turns to regret, the lack of gratitude becomes a big reason to appreciate the chance to learn something worthwhile before it's too late to make changes. Deep maroon walls, a portal of secrecy for decades and today was no different. The fly on the wall would be killed, for knowing too much. Buzzing around and making it clear there was some shit nearby. My anxiety high, alike the walls and my list of things to do when I got home.

The glossy black double doors were opened, to Tisha sat sipping something red and bold as were her lips. In an all black tie around suit, cinched at the waist and paired with open toed Gobbana platforms. She was smiling but not happy and i could tell.
" Mrs Graham, please" the host pulled by chair out for me as I sat and placed my McQueen clutch in the seat next to me.
" you parked in private"
" yeah. Reception said you have private space"
" yeah, good... we don't want papz tracking you to here"
" what is going on Tisha!"
" you tell me!? You called me, remember"
" so, I need to tell you some things"
" okay"
" and you can't tell Aubrey, or my mum... manager client discretion..."
" I promise. You know I always have your back!"
" I know it's just" she was looking at me like she was so disappointed already, eyes wide and almost teary.
"How long have you been with him?"
" since like, the fourth month of filming Steppers."
" Lylee! Why didn't you tell me? I don't... I don't know how I didn't see it -"
" we was quiet about everything even our friendship but he's a good friend you know"
" like Aubrey was a good friend? A colleague?"
" no... it's different"
" its...it's a fling!" I was shocked and defensive, wondering why she felt she had to right to tell me how to feel. 
" Aubrey and I was the fling"
" Lylee!? You are fucking married, and have one, two, three children!"
" I know. I loved him, and... we have 3 beautiful planned children so,... It wasn't a fling but, it's not the same, for me... not anymore"
" so you and Damson, you're serious? You're in a relationship with a guy who publicly has a girl?"
" he wanted me to be, we was fighting because he wants to tell Aubrey and Lori... I don't, not yet"
" why! If you love each other?!"
" because,... Aubrey- Aub has a little time left with his family and, he loves me so I have to"
" or you should!" she looked disgusted in me taking a deep breath before she divulged.
" you're like a spoiled brat sometimes I swear to God!
" what!?"
" you heard me Ly... so listen to me properly... you're gonna end things with Damson, okay!"
" Tisha!?" She was snarling at me now, talking through tight lips as we dined.
" you and Aubrey are getting things back to where they will be... you been here before, you'll get past this"
" but... I love Damson,"
" you think you do, but I know you love Aubrey, I know you want your family to work and I do too so, I'll help you fix this one time, and one time only. Lylee... your family are vulnerable right now... and as your friend he shows keep away and let you guys work things out"