Chapter 6: Reunion Part 1

Mr. Grimm: Okay a few things before we begin this chapter:

First off: Whether or not to include the rest of Sona's peerage into the harem? I know I know most of you voted yes to it, but I'm going to have to say no to them being in the harem. Now before everyone begins a witch hunt for me, let me explain. (Y/N) has 38 girls in his harem already, this is including Mamako, Nutaka, Sydney, and someone else I'm saving as a surprise for later in the story. Don't want to be overambitious and ruin the story with too many girls, seen it happen a couple times. BUT, to make up for the possible disappointment, I will be adding only one girl from Sona's peerage (not including Sona or Tsubaki) and that girl you've already met, all be it briefly, and that is...

 BUT, to make up for the possible disappointment, I will be adding only one girl from Sona's peerage (not including Sona or Tsubaki) and that girl you've already met, all be it briefly, and that is

Momo Hanakai

So I guess make that 39 now huh.

Second off: I got a little surprise at the end of this chapter, one that I'm hoping y'all will enjoy as much as I do.  9 1122312519 494 2311420 2015 2051920 1325 13520112 120 3118 315132120.

Third: In regards to the Payday Gang, because we all know they'll be appearing in this story eventually, and with the recent release of Payday 3, I'll only be including heisters and important characters like Bain, Locke, and of course the best contractor Vlad from Payday 2. So any new characters like playable heisters from 3 won't be included in this story. 

That's pretty much... So in the wise words of Bain and Joe Cabot: "Alright ramblers, let's get rambling."

No-one's pov

It has been a while since (Y/N) had met with the Occult Research Club and came to an... understanding of sorts. From that meeting, the standing between the ORC and the Messenger have improved from strangers to acquaintances or in a certain case, nuisances to enemies. Better yet after thinking about it, it's more like enemies to "fuck you bastard, go die." Other than that, things went like how they normally would, granted with a few changes but hey, that's life for ya. So why should this day be any different... right?

Outside the (L/N)'s residence early in the morning, the front door opens wide as both (Y/N) and Raynare walk out, holding each other's hand. One important detail to note about now was that not only was (Y/N) wearing a Kuoh Academy uniform, but Raynare was also dressed in a Kuoh Academy uniform and looking more like her Yuuma persona, meaning that she was now enrolled and attending the prestige academy along with her boyfriend.

Mamako: (motherly tone) "(Y/N)-kun~ Don't leave yet, you forgot to grab both of your lunches."

Back on the front porch, Mamako stepped out of the door and stood on the front porch, carrying a nicely wrap furoshiki fabric package of two bento boxes. Warmly calling out her son's name, (Y/N) and Raynare stop walking towards the Acado GT and turn around to see the mother holding up and showing off their lunch for the day.