Chapter 3: A Date Worth Falling For

*Saturday, early morning*

No one's pov

The day has finally arrived. For most people, today would be just a normal, run of the mill Saturday but in (Y/N)'s case, he has a date with his new girlfriend, Yuuma, today.

Right now at the (L/N)'s residence, (Y/N) was inside his room, getting dressed and prepared for his date. While (Y/N) was putting on a pair of jeans and a (F/C) t-shirt, Mamako was also present and holding up two different clothing items, a button down shirt and a tie to go along with it.

Mamako: *looking between the clothes and (Y/N)* "Son, don't you think you should dress more formally for your date?"

(Y/N): "Uh no, not really. We just planned on going around the town and enjoying ourselves for our date. Don't really need a suit for a casual date... Actually, *pulls out his phone and opens a text message with Yuuma* wait a minute."

Mamako: "Oh, I guess so. *puts the shirt and tie back into the closet and starts walking out of the room* Well if you need my help with anything, I'll be downstairs."

Mamako then walks out of the room, closing the door behind her.

While on his phone, (Y/N) texts Yuuma a message.

(Y/N): (over the phone)"So what time we meeting up, again?"

Yuuma: (over the phone) "... Around 11:00 am, why? Did something come up on your end, cause I can reschedule if you want."

(Y/N): "But wouldn't that mess up your school schedule?"

Yuuma: "About that... believe it or not, my school schedule is actually really flexible."

(Y/N): "Well damn, if that's the case, tell me what school you go to and I might just transfer."

Yuuma: "Oh stop, you're making my face go red."

(Y/N): "Actually, I never got the name of your school. What is it?"

Yuuma: "I'll... tell you some other time. Right now lets focus on our date, boyfriend."

(Y/N): "Yeah... So besides the time, everything else is the same?"

Yuuma: "Yep."

(Y/N): "See you in a few hours then."

Yuuma: "See ya then, boyfriend! Love you!"

After the final text message, (Y/N) continues to finish up getting dress by putting on his socks, shoes, belt, and of course signature his letterman jacket. Looking over at his alarm clock, (Y/N) realizes he still has some time to kill before he has to head out to the meet up point. Pulling his phone out once more, (Y/N) goes to his contacts section and dials Richard's number. A moment of waiting and listening to the dial tone later, Richard answers the call.

Richard: (on the phone) "Need something, (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Yeah I do. Can you and Don Juan come to my place, I need some help with learning about 'Japanese' history, if you catch my drift."

Richard: "Hmmm... Sure, but what about Rasmus?"

(Y/N): "Don't tell him. I don't feel like having to put up with that hostile personality of his. Besides I want to learn about the yang instead of the yin for right now."

Richard: " Fine with me. We'll be over there in a minute." *hangs up*

Once Richard hangs up the call, (Y/N) returns to his routine by going into his closet and taking out his duffel bag filled with his masks. Setting the bag down on the bed, (Y/N) digs in and eventually pulls out two masks: Earl the Walrus and Corey the Zebra. Looking between the two masks, (Y/N) couldn't decide on which mask to take, but before thoughts could linger, all the lights in his room began to dim and his phone started playing a familiar song.