Chapter 4: House Call

*play the song*

No one's pov

After a long day of tragedy, new found love, and cloaker filled nightmares pass, Sunday rolls around, signaling a new day. Right now the time was around 10:00 in the morning and the sunlight shined through the blinds and into (Y/N)'s room, bringing life to the room. There lying in (Y/N)'s bed, cuddled up together, was both (Y/N) and Raynare.

Thankfully since today was Sunday, neither one of them had anywhere important to be, so they were able to get a extra hour or two of sleep. Unfortunately with the sun shining upon the sleeping couple, it was only a matter of time until one of them begin to awake from their peaceful slumber.

Lightly stirring in her sleep, Raynare lets out a cute yawn before slowly opening her eyes. After a few seconds of starring at the ceiling and feeling a bit of weight around her waist, Raynare turns on her side to see the body of her sleeping boyfriend who she then stares at for the next couple of minutes. While she was entranced, a mischievous thought popped into her head, causing her to bite her lower lip while her face goes slightly red. Wanting to wake (Y/N) up in a fun way, Raynare quietly slips out of (Y/N)'s grasp, making fully sure not to disturb him in the process, and sits up in the bed before glancing down at her chest.

While beginning to reach down and grab the bottom of her T-shirt, Raynare's eyes drift over to the nightstand where she noticed a picture frame but something about it caught her attention. Putting a pause on what she was doing, Raynare, carefully mind you, reaches over (Y/N) and grabs the picture frame from off the nightstand.

Getting a closer look, it was a picture of two America soldiers somewhere in the tropics with both having an arm over each other's shoulder while the soldier with (H/C) made a peace sign with his other hand. At the bottom of the photo was the word Hawaii along with a year of 1985.

Though Raynare had no clue who the soldier with glasses, green eyes, and short red hair and beard was, she was able to tell that the soldier with (H/C) and (E/C) looked oddly similar to her boyfriend

Though Raynare had no clue who the soldier with glasses, green eyes, and short red hair and beard was, she was able to tell that the soldier with (H/C) and (E/C) looked oddly similar to her boyfriend. Comparing the photo to her boyfriend, she becomes shocked upon the realization that the person in the photo looks like a older version of (Y/N).

Raynare: (in thoughts) "No way... It can't be (Y/N). There's no way, he looks much older here then he does now and this was from at lest 25 years ago... Maybe it's his dad or older brother."

Deciding to question (Y/N) about this matter later, the fallen angel puts the photo back before shaking off surprised feeling and resuming her little wake up call for (Y/N). Taking off her shirt along with the bra underneath, a nice pair of melons were released from their confine, with an added bounce to them as they pop out from under the piece of clothing. As she tossed the shirt aside, Raynare pulled the blanket forward, revealing more of (Y/N)'s body, before proceeding to place herself firmly on his lap, straddling him to the bed.