Chapter 17

It really didn't take them long to find a house. They had gone to look at a few, usually either earlier in the morning or later, so fewer people were around. They didn't want anything huge, sticking to looking at two-bedroom houses so Kage could have an office, being the only one who even wanted one. They just wanted somewhere quiet, comfortable, and in decent condition.

Kage was the most into house hunting, hyper-fixating on it a bit. Because they weren't picky, and it wasn't exactly the time of year that people were looking for houses, they found one within two weeks, and due to the previous owners having already moved out, Kokichi only knew the walls of their tiny apartment for a month.

There wasn't much to move. By the time they unpacked, which only took a day, a couple of the rooms were still completely empty. The living room was now bright blue, courtesy of Kokichi, but he'd gotten tired of painting so all the other walls were untouched. 

Kokichi stretched out across the couch, his upper half laying over the armrest. Shit, he was sore from moving things around all day. 

"Is that where you'll be the rest of the day?" Kage asked with a smile, sitting down beside him.

"Yep. Until the blood flows to my head and I pass out."

They sighed and grabbed Kokichi's ankles tugging him up to lay properly on the couch, legs resting on Kage's lap. "Or, you could not pass out."

"No fun." Kokichi huffed. His arms remained draped over the armrest.

Kage hummed softly in acknowledgement and ran their hand up Kokichi's thigh, massaging one gently. "You were complaining about your legs being sore." They explained.

"You're probably just horny." Kokichi huffed and shut his eyes. It did feel good, he couldn't deny that. Eventually he got bored and playfully kicked Kage's head with his other foot. "Feels more like your just groping me."

"Fine, forgive me for trying to be a good partner." They let go of his leg, opting instead to shift around so they could lay their head on Kokichi's chest. "Don't make any comments, I really just wanted to lay down."

Kokichi snickered quietly and stroked their hair gently. "Fine, fine. Only 'cause you're cute."

"Thank you." Kage melted into his touch, eyes falling shut. "No, I'm not going to sleep, I'm just relaxing."

"Works for me, beloved."

Kokichi took the time to admire Kage's face, they really were beautiful. They'd put on eyeliner and mascara today, in celebration of finally moving in. No more cramped apartment. 

"My girlfriend is so pretty." He mumbled softly, giggling when their face erupted with heat and they whined, hiding in his chest.

"Kichi!" They pinched his chest in retaliation. "That's why I get for trying to rest around you. Jerk."

"What?" Kokichi laughed. "I was just complimenting you!"

"You know what you did!" Kage huffed. "I should punish you for that."

"Ooh~ Kage-Chan is so scary!" Kokichi flicked their ahoge playfully.

"You think I won't?" Kage raised an eyebrow.

"Nope!"

Kage sighed. "We really have been too lenient with you. That'll have to end soon." They bit Kokichi's nipple through his shirt, not hard but enough to elicit a surprised gasp. "Kai will be home from the store soon. Do you think you're ready to be intimate with both of us at once?" They rolled Kokichi's nipple gently between their fingers.

Kokichi squirmed a bit, biting inside his cheek. "Yes. I want to do it, with both of you, but I might get overwhelmed."

Kage let go, running their fingers through Kokichi's hair instead. "Of course, we'll be careful." They kissed him. "I have some ideas of what we can do, to keep it from being too much for you. And I think it'll be better if we do it without either of us being inside you."