Chapter 15

Kokichi yawned, sprawling his arms over the table and laying his head down. Stupid PTSD. Stupid nightmares. Exhaustion was far from foreign for him, but annoying nonetheless. Especially when he was actually trying to get a good amount of sleep.

He glanced over at Kage, who was currently chatting with Kaede. They'd wanted to clear anything up themself and accept her offer of friendship. Thankfully, things seemed to be going smoothly. Good for them, Kage needed a friend. According to Kaito, none of them had any friends before the game.

"Ow! Fuck off, bitchlet!" He yelped, sitting up quickly and slapping Miu's hand away from his thigh, where she'd pinched him. This is what he got for wearing shorts, he supposed.

Miu scoffed. "I was trying to talk to you, but you were too busy making goo-goo eyes at your bitch."

Kokichi rolled his eyes. "Then talk."

Miu kicked his leg, to which he glared at her, and she smirked. "Well I wasn't going to say anything, but since you're an ass, you've got hickeys all over your neck. Anyway, more importantly, you need to help me figure out how to ask out Kiibo."

Kokichi scoffed. "Yes, I'm aware. You're never in any place to judge. Anyway, fucking finally. Poor Kii, first off, second I've been waiting for this for years. Jeez, I seriously thought you guys were going to dance around each other for the rest of time. It was getting painful. Anyway, on the topic of asking them out, no pervy shit. Like, genuinely, taking this seriously? Just ask them to go see a movie with you or something. But please, dude, don't scare them away. They like you, it's super obvious, but you're intimidating to them."

Miu seemed to genuinely consider what he said, for once. "Eh, I guess you're right. I know I am a lot for some people. You are too, though."

Kokichi grinned. "Yep, but I didn't have to worry about asking anyone out. I got two partners free of charge cause I'm just that lovable." He boasted. "No, but as long as he can tell you're being genuine, you'll be fine. Go get that robo-dick!" He cheered.

A moment later, Kiibo walked in, and sat down. Clueless as usual, they cocked their head when they saw the others' smirking and mischievous expressions.

"Do I even want to know?" They sighed.

Kokichi just giggled. "Of course you do!" He noticed Kage waving him over. "Well, that's my cue. See ya, losers!" He hopped up and went to hug his partner.

"Mph?" Kokichi's chin was tilted up so Kage could plant a soft kiss on his lips. "Hello to you too."

Kage laughed. "I just wanted to thank you for helping clear things up."

Kaede nodded. "I probably would've messed up any chance of friendship with him-them if I'd kept going as I was. Never thought you'd be the one to talk sense into me." She joked lightheartedly.

"Duh!" Kokichi put his hands on his hips. "I'm very sensible! It's one of my top twenty best traits!"

Kaito rolled his eyes. "Sure it is, Kichi. You must not have a lot of good traits, then."

Kokichi gasped and hugged Kage. "Kage-Chan, he's bullying me!"

"Huh?" Kage was a bit taken aback, but laughed softly and hugged him. "It's okay, sweetie, you have lots of good traits." They smiled.

Kaede giggled. "You three are really cute together! I can tell how much you love each other." She leaned back in her chair with a sigh. "I hope I find someone who loves me half as much."

"I'm sure you will." Kage told her. "I never thought anyone would love me, but I have two amazing boyfriends who I'd do anything for."

"Sap." Kokichi scoffed.