Freed vs Izuku

Izuku was not paying attention in class; he was too busy having a conversation with the vestiges of One For All.

"Hey, Is Dai Kaioshin there?"

Yes, he's currently fishing right now.

"How is he able to fish? You guys are in my head."

"You have no idea how big this place is now; it's like a planet," Nana said.

"I wanted to ask him what the best way was to train Issei."

"Hold on, let me ask him," Nana said.

"So what are you going to do about Rias and those devils?" All Might asked.

"I don't know, but I believe they are pretty upset with me regarding what I did. However, I don't think they are necessarily bad people. Maybe I should apologize to them."

"Hey, Dai Kaioshin said that weighted clothing would be perfect for his training," Nana informed him after talking to the supreme Kai.

"Weighted clothing? I'm not sure what that kind of training entails."

"Yea, he said since Issei can boost his strength he'll need to get stronger, so that his body would be able to handle more."

Izuku had thought about what Nana said and it actually sounded smart. If he could boost his base power, then he'd need to become stronger, so that when he did boost his power, it would be even stronger. He actually started thinking about what would happen if he trained ONE FOR ALL like that.

"So, where are you going to be training?" All might asked

"I'm going to use the forest, nobody seems to go there."

"Be careful you don't want to get caught out there." All Might said.

"Yeah I know, but then again if the training is with weighted clothes, he could just put them on and go for a run."

"That seems like a good idea," Nana said. "If those devils or fallen angels end up following you, they won't suspect anything."

"It's been a minute since a fallen angel tried something."

"Maybe you scared them off, Raynare will keep the nun safe if she values her life." The second user commented

"Speaking of Raynare, I need to talk to her." Izuku then proceeded to use his telepathy to get in contact with her.

"Hello Raynare, can you hear me?"

"Izuku," she replied.

"Why didn't you mention that there were more devils in Kuoh?"

"You must be referring to the Sitri family. They share this territory with the Gremory family."

"What do you know about the Sitri?"

"The Sitri clan is known for its water magic. One of the current leaders of the underworld, Serafall Leviathan, is part of that family, although she had to give up that name when she became Leviathan it's a last name that she took on when she got the position."