Who are you

Izuku was walking down the hallway of Kuoh. He was currently thinking about how he was going to save Issei. Option one follow him on his date, and when she tries to do something save him. Or option two try to convince Issei not to go on that date. Given Issei's personality option two was not an option.

Nothing interesting happened to Izuku in class. However at lunch he and Issei sat together like always. Issei was going on and on about Yuuma

"So where is she?" Izuku asked

"I don't know, she doesn't go to this school." Izuku found that to be suspicious, but he didn't say nothing.

"Me and Yuuma are going on a date Saturday, I can't wait." Issei said excitedly

"I don't think you should go on that date."

"Are you out of your mind? A pretty girl wants to go out with me and you're telling me not to, why?"

"I don't trust her, I'm just looking out for you," Izuku wanted to tell him that she was planning to kill him without sounding crazy.

"You're worrying about nothing. What... you think she's going to kill me or something?"

"She might, You don't find it weird that a girl just asked you out. She knew your name and everything. Her school uniform isn't anywhere near Kuoh, I'll just be prepared for a setup." With that last statement Izuku gets up and walks off. Unbeknownst to the both of them a small girl with white hair was listening in.

'Hmm, I should tell Buchou about this." The white haired girl thought.

The Occult research club was just a front. That's where Rias and her peerage operates. Currently Rias was playing a game of chess with her Queen and best friend Akeno.

"It's seems that the Hyoudou boy got a date with a fallen angel on Saturday," Koneko said after coming in the club room.

"Thank you for telling me, I'll go make preparations immediately," Rias said, moving one of her pawn pieces.

"There's something else, Issei's friend I think he knows something," Koneko said which caught Rias and Akeno's attention.

"What makes you say that?" Akeno asked

"It was like he was trying to warn him, He said that it might be a setup and stuff I don't know it's just a hunch," Koneko replied.

"He might know about the Supernatural. What's his name?"Akeno asked.

"I think his name was Izuku."

"Izuku Midroriya is a new student. He transferred here about a month ago." Rias said.

"How do you know that?" Akeno asked.

"I thought I sensed something from him, I wanted to see if he had any abilities, but he seems like a normal human, nothing special." She replied.

"Were you spying on him?" Akeno asked.

"Only for a week, and not after school hours. He's timid, shy and he exudes zero self confidence. Someone like that probably doesn't have any powers or know about the supernatural." She replied while staring at the chess board before moving her bishop piece.

"do you want me to follow him?" Koneko asked.

"If you want to, who knows he might have a special ability, but I doubt it. I don't need you to follow Issei anymore. I have a feeling that he's going to die on that date Saturday."

"I'll keep an eye on Izuku then." koneko said before leaving.

————

Izuku was walking through a park on his way home from school when he felt danger sense go off. Turning around, he was face-to-face with Issei's girlfriend, Yuuma Amano.

Majin Izuku (DxD universe) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें