Bio

Name: Izuku Midroriya

Age: 17

Quirk: One For All a stockpile ability that can be given to someone else.

Fa Jin: the user can build up kinetic energy by repeating regular motions, and store it for later use. When the user chooses to release the energy, they gain an explosive burst of speed and power.

Transmission: The power allows its user to change the speed of an object they touch.

Danger sense: This Quirk allows the user to detect any potential threats in the surrounding area, thus giving the user the opportunity to properly react to them quickly, similar to a sixth sense. The detection of a threat is described by Izuku as a sharp stabbing sensation in his head.

Smokescreen: Smokescreen allows the user to generate a thick cloud of smoke from their body. The smoke can be spread to cover a very wide area. This serves as a way to obscure the vision of opponents and catch them by surprise.

Float: this quirk can make the user float themselves or others by touching them.

Black whip: Blackwhip grants the user the ability to produce energy tendrils from any part of their body and command them at will. These tendrils are black in coloration with a glowing light teal outline

Overhaul: Overhaul gives the user the ability to disassemble and then reassemble matter with their bare hands.

New order: this quirk allows Izuku to set a rule onto his surroundings. Allowing him to manipulate and give new properties onto themselves and the world around them.

Majin abilities:

Mind manipulation: Izuku is able to put people under his control by manipulating the evil in someone's heart. If Izuku decides to put someone under his control they will be branded with an "M" on their forehead, they will also become stronger than they were originally.

Healing: Izuku can heal any type of injury from a wound to a missing leg. As long as the person isn't dead he can heal them back to full strength.

Matter manipulation: Izuku is able to turn objects into whatever he wants.

Immortality: Izuku will not die of old age. He will live for every unless someone kills him.

Mimicry: Izuku is able to mimic abilities and techniques if he sees it once. If the technique isn't available to him because he's not part of a clan or race then he'll be able to make a similar version of it.

Majin Mode: when Izuku enters majin mode his power will increase tremendously. When he enters majin mode his mind becomes warped and he becomes brutal, ruthless and sadistic during battle. while in "Majin mood" Izuku is able to access Buu's Ki. He will be able to fly and shoot energy blast from his hands. Due to Majin being inherently evil he is not able to use one for all on top of it in the beginning. (He will be as strong as first form Buu.) when Izuku is forced to use Majin mode he will have a pink aura surrounding him and his eyes will turn red. Due to the fact that majin buu is sealed inside of him nobody can sense the power unless he activates Majin mode.

Absorption: if Izuku chooses to he can turn someone into candy and eat them, but instead of them dying however he can store them inside of his body they will be sleep inside a cocoon until he decides to spit them out. He will only do that if he needs to protect someone tho.

Kai Magic

Kai Kai: Izuku is able to use the Kai Kai to teleport himself anywhere in the world. This ability is not limited by distance either he can go to heaven or Hell instantly.

Magic Materialization: Izuku is able to materialize objects out of nowhere the limit is his imagination and magic capabilities at the time.

Due to Izuku having a pure heart he is able to use Kai magic affectively when it gets taught to him. Just like with majin magic Izuku will not be able to combine powers with each other. They all have to be used separately until he learns how to combine them together.

Potential unleash: Izuku has the ability to release a portion of someone's hidden potential by placing a hand on them searching for some kind of power.

purification spell: Izuku is able to purify anything or anyone he wants. He can turn people into what they were previously. For example, fallen angels could go back to being angels, reincarnated devils could go back to being their previous race, and if given the circumstances, Izuku could even purify someone's heart.

telepathy: Izuku has the ability to read someone mind it ranges from placing a hand on top of the person's head and going through their memories or just reading whatever's on their minds at the time. He can also communicate with people telepathically.

A/N: I'm going to pull some Kai and Majin abilities out of my ass for some situations. Blame Dbz for not going into details about their abilities.