The Final Battle

A/N: Some bullshit happened and I lost this story the first time. The good news is, I've read the light novel for High School DxD. To the people who made the anime, from the bottom of my heart, FUCK YOU!

I will be basing this story on the light novel and anime, but I will also create my own headcanons and backstories for some characters that did not have a proper introduction or backstory in either medium.

After Shigaraki body recovered from his fight against stars and stripes All for one completely takes it over. He is not able to access her quirk after stealing it. But he was able to stop her from destroying all of his other quirks. The vestige of Stars and Stripes is locked away inside of All for one quirk just like Shigaraki consciousness.

All For One's first plan backfires (take stars and stripes quirk and become unstoppable)
Now that he's taken full control over Tomura's body he can put his next plan into action stealing One For All and killing Izuku Midoriya But to do that he's going to need someone's quirk.

Meanwhile, at the police station where Kai Chisaki is being held, two Second Generation Nomus attack the station. A third one with wings then takes overhaul and flies away, allowing All for One to steal his Quirk.

Three weeks later All For One can fully control the overhaul quirk. Now it is time to try an take one for all again before killing Izuku.

UA high school

Izuku Midoriya is training for the inevitable fight against All For One. Everyone has heard about what happened to Chisaki. Izuku can use up to 70% of One For All. He has been training for the past ten hours.

"Young Midoriya, that's enough training for today," All Might said, concerned about his successor. "No, not yet! I need to be able to use 100% of One For All!" Izuku said, while he was flying and kicking the air, practicing combat in the sky. "All For One is out there getting stronger; I have to be able to stop him."

"Young Midoriya, it's good to train, but if you don't get any rest, then you're just torturing yourself."

"I'm fine I can go for another tw-~ izuku never got to finish that sentence as he clasped on the ground."

All Might had to carry Izuku back to his dorm on his back. "He was out training all day, wasn't he?" Uraraka asked when she saw All Might carrying an unconscious Izuku.

"Yeah, he needs to take it easy on his training. We don't know when All For One will strike, so Young Midoriya can't be worn out before the fight even starts." All Might said to Uraraka while placing Izuku back into his bed.

The next day

All Might is looking at U.A. from a distance, surrounded by three third-generation Nomus. Ready for his attack.

Back at U.A., Izuku decided to take All Might's advice. He was sitting on the couch in the lounge, relaxing and writing in his notebook. He was trying to think of some new things he could do with all his quirks. That's when his danger sense went off in his head.
"He's here" Izuku said with a serious tone.

"Who?" asked Class 1A simultaneously.

"All for one," Izuku said as he powered up One For All and ran out of the dorm, only to see All For One in Shigaraki's body hovering over the school.

"Can you save them?" All For One asked before he started to decay the school building, leaving no survivors. "Seriously, did they really think those security upgrades would stop me?" All For One said mocking a dead Principal Nezu.

"Why?" Izuku asked in disbelief, unable to comprehend how all of the people who had taken refuge there were now gone.

"I needed to get rid of all the teachers and pro-heroes I know I can take them on, but I don't want the extra trouble," All For One said, looking down at Izuku who was trembling with sadness and rage.