Chapter 43 "Misterious night"

Start from the beginning

"Ga-eun???... "

So jimin broke his marriage not for me but for gaeun.. he love her not me.. I was a fool who was going crazy to save his life..Surely if he loved me, he would never have treated me like shit..

"Yaa y/n.. where did you get lost ??" You came to your sense when she yelled you..

"Its good... I knew that jimin love ga-eun.." you fake smiled..

"You know her?? " She asked..

"Hmm.. " you nodded.. " I know she's girlfriend.. jimin's girlfriend, he love her and I'm damn sure thats why he broke his marriage.."

He must be very happy now..

At 2 pm paris

"Max you told me he is in paris that's why I came here, if I can't find him then you know what I can do with you..." A man warned the person with whom he's talking on a phone call, standing near big ass window..

He hung up the call and slide phone inside his pocket, sighing in relief but only he knows how much tensed he's..

Knock knock

"Come in.." he answered and sat on couch while a pretty girl came to see him, she hugged him..

"Soo.. " she smirked.

"Ga-eun.. It's good that you have come, I was about to call you... " He smiled.. grabbing her waist in his arms and dragged her closer..

"Jae khyun..I know you're desperately waiting to kill him with your own hands but you need a break..."she tied her arms on his neck..smiled evilish..

"Ahh shut up ga-eun.. its my job.. I have to kill him.. I got a contract..and by the way its none of your business so please stay away I don't wanna let you take part in my criminal world.." he sighed sitting on couch gastured her to sit on his lap.. and she did so..

They were kissing each other then suddenly ga-eun's cell phone started ringing and disturbed them, she grabbed her phone from the table..

"I have to go.. " she stood up, ready to leave .

"But why.." he grabbed her waist tightly, don't wanna let her go..

"C'mon jae khyun.. I have to go.. my mom and dad are coming tonight at 9o'clock .. " she jerked his hand and got out of his home..

He glared her leaving..

"What rubbish is this? She never told me about her parents.." he irritatedly whinned and sighed while sitting on couch like lifeless man.. no doubt he's looking very tired..He has a call.. but he ignored that..

*On the other hand*

you were in your room sat with your legs spread wide like a boy, engrossed into phone.. Sujan little knew that you're watching his picture, maybe!

"Are you watching him??? " She asked as if he knew ..

"Ofcourse... *You smirked* no.."

"Ah I would've had a heart attack..." She chuckled looking at your face..

"Why??? " You asked with no interest..

"I thought you're missing our ex professor Mr. Park Jimin.." she taunted you..

"Don't you have any other work except irritating me?? " You shouted while leaving her alone.. because she's annoying you .. you're continually watching on your phone..

"Cmon y/n look at that stair.. you will fall down.." your dad told you but it didn't effect as you didn't hear him.. chilling on phone .. but it didn't take a long to turn your legs which caused to fell down from your stairs... A very horrible sound came out of your mouth, you too heard a shouting sound from dad and Sujan's mouth, they're coming to you too grab you from stairs..

"Are you ok?? " She asked holding your shoulder..

"My leg... I think it broken ..." You started crying.. touching your feet..

"I already warned you.." your dad said..

"I'd rather die.." the last word everyone heard from your mouth then you became unconscious..

*To be continued*

Rise of sorrow🙂for real.. I hope you guys were waiting for this too long but you know that I'm busy in my life too but seriously I love it to write.. Don't worry I won't leave it without the upload of its end chapter so chill and relax 🤌🏻😌💜 you're in my fanfiction where you feel as real character ✨

You must be wondering where Jimin has gone, he has left to fight the most important battle of his life..