The more I think about it, the more my mind races to connect with this newfound information. It all makes sense... I just don't want it to...

Gates appeared about 80 years ago. The Great War was roughly 50 years ago. It's said that there were massive breaks and monsters roaming free, terrorizing humans on both of these occasions. Other known terms for these two events are "The Arrival", and "The Great Subjugation".

This is how the Hunters Association became the unspoken world rulers. Only when strong hunters formed teams under a unified law did the world become peaceful again. We have The Hunters Association to thank for that.

From an outsider's perspective, it seems like the Association leaders are just money-hungry nobles that seized power at an opportune time. The higher-ups may be this by definition to an extent, but they are here for the greater good... I think...

From everything I've heard about the labyrinths and breaks from the Associations side, and now from the perspective of a monster, things are starting to become a bit more clear to me. This is a worldwide power struggle, and I'm just scratching the surface on the juicy details.

Humans against the monsters.... But, why? What's all this mana hoarding and excessive leveling even good for? What's the ultimate goal here? I'm still unsure what either side is fighting for.

In time, I hope some of these questions become easier to answer. It seems I've stumbled upon an interesting new path of potential knowledge. I'm going to see how far it takes me one step at a time.

Deep in thought, over the next 7 days, I continue to train.

My attacks get more and more refined, and my ability to absorb mana gets faster and faster. Although it seems I've hit my limit on the amount of mana my blades can handle, roughly 11000MP in just under 40 seconds, I've discovered an even better way to train.

The more mana that runs through my body, the faster and more efficiently I can filter and control it. At the beginning of this new training cycle, charging up to about 2000MP per blade for a 4000MP total takes me roughly 2 seconds. My weapons hardly shake, and the backlash on my hands, muscles, and joints is minimal compared to my previous extreme sessions.

I'm able to repeat this process many more times, doing an attack at 1/3 full power is much easier on my body than going all out. This is just common sense. For every 2 seconds used for charging and releasing attacks, I only need a few minutes to regain my full composure.

Using 8-hour training windows, I'm able to charge and release up to 20 attacks per hour. That's 160 per day. On average, I'm running through 640,000MP. My daily output has grown significantly.

By the end of the week, I've nearly added 4.5 million points to my total mana usage. This is twice as much as all 3 previous weeks combined.

By the end of these 7 days, I'm able to charge up these two 2000MP attacks in just under 1 second. My plundering efficiency and speed have increased too. The density and pureness of each attack get closer and closer to a perfect strike every time I throw one at the wall.

The metallic twang of a 4000MP attack at the end of these 7 days is comparable to the vibrations of a full-powered 11000MP attack at the beginning of the week. I'm making so much progress, yet the wall still hasn't shown any signs of weakness.

That is... until the last day.

Using my newfound mana density and purity control, I decided to try for one more ultimate attack on a whim. I've been practicing all week with 4000MP, so I'm sure an 11000MP strike will feel great as a final attack for the day.

I charge up like normal, bringing both blades up to 5500MP each. They vibrate and glow, but I'm able to handle them with much greater ease. It takes less than 30 seconds, and I can tell this will be an enormous strike...