Ch 1

"You are fired. Valdis you do not need to come from tomorrow."

Came the voice of the manager of the finance department of the company, Sonia.

Valdis was not surprised by this.

She just collected all her things and went to collect her salary for this month. Luckily no one made things difficult for her.

Valdis was working in the finance department for 3 months and it was one of her colleagues who handled the process of salary. Today was the last day of the month so it was not difficult to calculate and everything went smoothly.

She got condolences from several of her colleagues and she just smiled and said goodbye. After taking all her things and salary when she was ready to leave she met Alen. He is one of your typical handsome, cute guys just like a Labrador who you want to pat and that can make you happy.

Valdis became a close friend of Alen during this time.

"Valdis why don't I introduce you to this livestream platform I am also using it and with your looks you can just sit there and talk and it will be enough for you to earn enough for this month."

Alen said with worry visible in his tone.

Valdis understood that he wanted to help her with a way to earn a salary for the next few months and didn't mean any offense by the last sentence it's just that he is not good with the words.

Valdis didn't want him to worry anymore so she said,

"Don't worry I have enough to live a good life and still support a few good-looking live streamers like you for the next few months."

In the end, she just gave him a wink.

Hearing this Alen started blushing madly, his whole face looked like a ripened tomato.

{A/N -: The chapters are going to be very short and updates might be after a very long time.}