After an unknown amount of time, the door slammed open.

With a look of anger on his face, Lin Feng grabbed the unconscious Xiao Subao, dragged him down the stairs, and threw him into the snow outside!

Xiao Subao shivered from the chill, and opened his eyes with difficulty...

"Dad... I'm hungry..." she said instinctively.

Lin Feng sneered and said, "You killed Qin Xin's younger brother, and you still have the face to say you're hungry! How could I, Lin Feng, have such a vicious daughter like you!"

Xiao Subao, who was frozen stiff, had no expression in his eyes and was speechless.

The more Lin Feng saw her like this, the more annoyed she became. She acted stubbornly after doing something wrong, who was she showing it to?

Such a vicious mind at such a young age!

"It's the son's fault that he didn't teach his father! You can kill your younger brother now, but you can't kill him when you grow up? If I don't teach you a lesson today, I won't be your father!"

[Currently used, the app with the most complete and best listening sounds, integrated with 4 speech synthesis engines, over 100 kinds of timbres, and an artifact that supports offline reading, huanyuanapp.org Source App]

After that, he looked around, grabbed a broom in the corner, and stepped on the broom head.

The two-finger-thick stick fell on Xiao Subao with a bang, and Xiao Subao screamed in pain!

"Do you admit your mistake?!" Lin Feng's eyes were vertical.

"It's not me, really...it's not me!" Xiao Subao bit her lip, her face full of stubbornness.

Lin Feng was even angrier when he heard it: "Didn't it be you, did your aunt fall by herself?! She is already six months pregnant, what good will it do me if she falls!"

He couldn't help but think of Mu Qin's heart bleeding profusely in the hospital, and the doctor was critically ill twice, but she still told him not to blame Su Bao when she was dying!

Said that Su Bao is so young, it is very pitiful to have no mother, and he is afraid that he will not be loved after his younger brother is born, so he didn't push her on purpose.

The more Lin Feng thought about it, the angrier he became, he beat and scolded: "Still sophistic! Still sophistical!"

Every time he said a word, the stick fell on Su Bao once.

He beat so hard that he didn't even know that his phone fell out. He didn't stop until Su Bao was beaten paralyzed in the snow.

"Just kneel here for me! When did your aunt leave the hospital, when will you get up again!"

After Lin Feng finished speaking, he tugged on his tie, dropped his stick and left.

He has been bored enough lately, the company has a big loophole, and he has been begging for help for half a month, but he hasn't even seen anyone.

Today, Mu Qinxin fell down the stairs again, her six-month-old son had a miscarriage and died prematurely, and the only seedling that the Lin family hoped for was gone.

How could he not be annoyed that two things in a row made him burnt out? All he could do was take it out on Xiao Subao.

Xiao Subao's rabbit had been smashed to death long ago, she struggled to get up, but fell flat on the snow with a thud...

She felt that she might die.

Can I see my mother after I die?

At this time, an indistinct voice sounded in Xiao Subao's ear: