"I'll think about it... considering everything, that is." I said.

"Yeah, you go ahead and do let me know what happens, yeah?"

"Yeah I will. How's Tristan?" I asked, changing the topic completely.

"He's good, coming to visit in a while." She said and I practically see her blushing and smiling like a maniac.

Yup, Tristan finally got the guts to ask Taylor out. I mean, we all knew they fancied each other, but both were too dumb to make a move.

"That's nice. Tell him I said hi, will you?"

"I will. Take care B, bye." She said and I mumbled a small goodbye before hanging up.

"What'd she say?" Aaron asked and I took a deep breath, telling him all what Taylor had told me. He already knew about the plan I had made with Dylan and everything so he knew the background of it all.

"So now what?" Aaron asked me and I shrugged.

"I don't know. I guess we... wait for an opportunity?" I suggested in confusion and saw him furrow his brows before nodding slowly.

"Okay... Movie night?" He waved the remote in the air and I beamed immediately and nodded.

"Definitely."

* * *

Halfway through the comedy movie we were watching, there was a furious knocking on the door, making us frown as we paused the movie.

I checked the time, noting it was two a.m..

"Did you order more pizza?" I asked eyeing the two large empty pizza boxes but he shook his head.

"No... I'll go check, wait here." He said and I nodded as I watched him walk away. I waited a few minutes before getting up just as Aaron called out to me.

"Uh... Isa?" He called.

"Yeah?" I started to walk towards him, and froze in my tracks when I saw who was standing at the door.

"Uh... Opportunity has presented itself." Aaron smiled sheepishly at the man who was glaring daggers at him before his eyes flitted to me and softened.

"Baby..." He called and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned when he leaned against the door frame and as I neared him, I smelled the alcohol.

"He's drunk." Aaron whispered to me and I sighed, nodding my head.

"I came to see you baby, why else. I mush-... mish-... miss you." He said and hiccuped when Aaron burst out laughing.

"Shut it, Ronny." I glared at my friend who held his hands up in surrender while Adam swayed dangerously.

"Oh no, he's about to fall. Should we get him inside?" Aaron asked and I bit my lip in thought, measuring the pros and cons of inviting Adam inside.

Definitely not a good idea.

And yet, the words that left my mouth were completely different.

"Fine, get him in." I made way for the two men to pass through and didn't dare touch Adam as Aaron basically dragged him to my living room.