* * *

It seems as if crying is th only thing I do these days. I mean, I just balled my eyes out a few minutes ago and the roses on my door step aren't exactly helping right now.

"What the hell?" I mutter, picking up the bouquet and inhaling the fresh scent of the roses, I know exactly who they're from but I still pick up the card with them.

'I hope you'll give me a chance to talk and to explain. I owe it you, my love.'

My love.

I read the card once more and sighed, deciding that the roses were too pretty to toss out so I placed them in a vase just as Aaron barged into my flat announced.

"This man is relentless." he asked looking at the roses when I shrugged, eyeing the other flowers from yesterday.

He had sent me flowers for a week now, since Aaron's birthday, and the same thing had been written on the card.

I showed him the card that came with it. He snatched it from my hand, reading it a few times before frowning.

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

"Ignore him. Or try to, at least." I said and saw him nod.

"I think you should talk-"

"No, Ronny. I can't let him ruin me again. I'm still trying very hard to pick myself up and I'm nowhere near even yet. I just... can't." I said shaking my head and he nodded, pulling me into a warm hug.

"Whatever you do, I'm always going to be by your side, even if you forgive that asshole." He mumbled and I giggled.

"Not likely, but thanks, Ronny. I can always count on you." I said and he smiled, ruffling my hair up.

"That you can." He said and I smiled, pulling away from him.

"Tay Tay's calling." Aaron mumbled, handing me my phone from the kitchen counter and I sighed, swiping at the screen before putting the phone to my ear.

"Hi Taylor." I spoke, settling in the living room with Aaron beside me who turned on the television, looking for something to watch.

"Hey... I heard he's there." She spoke slowly and I hummed in response, looking at the ceiling.

"He is. I uh-... I saw him last week at a restaurant." I said.

"Oh. What'd he say?" She asked.

"That he wanted to talk to me. Really needed to talk to me." I said rubbing my temples.

"Listen, I need to tell you something important." She said.

"Of course, go ahead." I said.

"When the news came out... Adam- he uh-... he came to my place to see Dylan." She said and I instantly sat up frowning.

"What do you mean?" I asked, my heart beating faster.

"I think he knows, Belle. I think he figured out your plan and maybe that's why he came looking for you. I mean, he's been looking for the past two months." She confessed and I bit on my lip.

He's been looking for me?

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yeah... As much as I hate his guts, I think you should talk to him. See what he has to say and why he said all those things to you in the first place." Taylor said.

"I mean, I really feel like someone doesn't want you two together, although we already established that fact six months ago, I still feel like there's someone out there whom we don't know of. So I feel like you should talk to him." She finished and I took a deep breath.