Chapter 75

Chapter 75

Edited by Planetes

Gu Xiaoshan picked up Renzi's phone, unlocking it smoothly. He ignored the messages from Shu Jingyi, only lying on the bed and sedately sending a text to Yu Yuntao. "Spending the night outside. Help me tell Father."

Yu Yuntao's reply came very quickly. "I've helped you tell him way earlier."

"Sure." Gu Xiaoshan responded, "Thanks."

Another message came from Yu Yuntao. "Is that Gu Xiaoshan?"

Gu Xiaoshan smiled, sending a "Good night" and putting the phone down. Yu Yuntao too did not continue texting. Actually even if he did, Gu Xiaoshan would not care as well. He placed the roses from Renzi in a glass bottle, thinking regretfully about how it was likely that there would be a few stalks that would have wilted tomorrow, and many petals would fall. They would not be able to be freeze-dried.

Despite the regret, he still felt that the decision to stay over tonight was correct, and he should not mind too much about the flowers.

His heart that pounded wildly for Renzi felt rather staid now, and he was now quite calm. He even had the mood to go to the balcony. Smoking a cigarette to satiate his nicotine craving, he shook out his clothes when he returned. Renzi suddenly woke up, opening his eyes. "Hubby?"

He also did not know why this word came out of his mouth.

Both him and Gu Xiaoshan were stunned.

Gu Xiaoshan was the first to react. He sat down by the bed and kissed Renzi's forehead. "Did I wake you up?"

How could such quiet sounds wake Renzi up? It turned out that Renzi had a dream, dreaming that Gu Xiaoshan had married him, and even asked him to call him hubby. Groggy, he had called out this embarrassing name. Renzi coughed a couple of times, as though he was a little uncomfortable. "You were smoking?"

"Ah," For some reason, Gu Xiaoshan was a little flustered. "Mn."

When he recalled about this incident, he realised this was probably the moment he was determined to quit smoking.

Renzi's coughing actually had nothing to do with the smell of cigarettes on Gu Xiaoshan. He had only choked on his own saliva.

Gu Xiaoshan embraced him, listening to Renzi breathing next to him, and a yearning welled up within him. However, Renzi was still groggy, and his eyes slowly blinked before he fell asleep again. Gu Xiaoshan tucked Renzi back into bed again, before going to take a shower. Coming back this time, he was very careful, keeping his footsteps light, and he did not wake his lover up this time.

Renzi slept till the next day's afternoon. When he woke up, his body was aching, especially that unmentionable spot.

Behind the blue wood divider made from New Zealand pine was Gu Xiaoshan's indistinct voice. It sounded like he was trying to answer his work call quietly. Renzi looked at the clock. Gu Xiaoshan did not deal with his work the entire day yesterday, but he still had to deal with them today.

Renzi suddenly remembered all that happened last night. He first was embarrassed, but after that, he felt that it was quite sweet. He had to admit that Brother Xiaoshan had not lied to him. It did hurt at the start, but later on it did get more and more enjoyable. Such intimacy was truly a beautiful thing, but if his buttocks did not hurt the next day, it would be even better.

Renzi carefully got up. As his actions were slow and light, together with the softness of the bed, Gu Xiaoshan who was busy with work was not aware. Renzi took a look at his phone, and Shu Jingyi's messages were still unread in his inbox. His mood fell, resignedly opening the messages to read them. Actually, there was nothing urgent, it was only Shu Jingyi following up with whatever happened to Tan Zhugui.