Chapter 8

When they were in school, Gu Xiaoshan had dug a pit for Renzi more than once, causing his reputation amongst the girls to smash into pieces. Because of his unpopularity, he often faced a wall when communicating with them. As such, even without considering other matters, Renzi also did not like talking to girls much. This experience, on top of losing his mother at a young age, he essentially did not know how to communicate with girls.

When Renzi became a CEO, he discovered that he was suddenly very popular with the girls. He was first caught off guard, then was at a loss at what to do about it, and finally became dazzled by it. His first girlfriend was his assistant. This female assistant was not that interested in Renzi, but after thinking about it, she employed some basic green tea bitch skills, and became Renzi's girlfriend.

Under her request, Renzi brought her along to meet his friends. After that, Hei Zi spoke to him in private, "Bro, you're on the losing end."

Renzi was startled, "I'm a guy, how can I lose out?"

"She's very ordinary. With your qualifications, you can even get He Rucui." He Rucui was a fairly famous model at that time, and Hei Zi only used her as an example. Who would have guessed, Renzi soon broke up with his assistant, and started chasing after He Rucui.

And he really managed to do so!

This was the first time Renzi had experienced the taste of successfully chasing after a girl. The beauties were all pretty and elegant, and he really enjoyed the progress of wooing them. Renzi's emotional quotient was very low, he did not know how to do any romantic gestures, nor saying anything pretty. He would only follow the suggestion of his fair-weather friends - throwing money. As such, Renzi threw money at them, just like how one would throw money in those arcade games. When the girl finally fell under the spell of the money, it was as though Renzi had opened the door to the candy house, stepping into a strange world in surprise.

It was actually so easy?

After the break up, the female assistant still remained very caring and gentle towards Renzi. Once she learnt about the existence of He Rucui, she even told Renzi, "As long as I can be with you, I don't mind anything else. Even if you're dating someone else at the same time, I can accept it. Because, I love you."

When Renzi heard this, he was moved to tears. He immediately thought that he was a scum, having given up grains for a flower. When he told Hei Zi about it, Hei Zi scolded him. "You fool! You actually believe her words? As if she loves you! If you ask Gu Xiaoshan to date her, she would even just wear a trench coat over her naked body and attend the date!"

This "if you ask Gu Xiaoshan to date her", just like "can even get He Rucui", was only an example casually used by Hei Zi. However, as Renzi's comprehension skills were truly not very good, just like how he chased after He Rucui, he actually went to ask Gu Xiaoshan if he would try asking his assistant out on a date.

On Gu Xiaoshan's face was a complex expression, after a period of silence, he spoke. "You're asking me to chase your ex-girlfriend?"

Renzi feebly explained everything. Gu Xiaoshan finally understood, this Renzi was really a silly fool. Still, Gu Xiaoshan still said, "If you want her naked body, there's no need to ask for a date."

As the Gu and Yu empires had a long working relationship, Gu Xiaoshan and the female assistant had each others' contact details. And so, in front of Renzi, Gu Xiaoshan sent some flirtatious messages to the assistant. Within an hour, he received the assistant's nudes.

"Here." Gu Xiaoshan passed his phone over to Renzi. "Mission complete."

When the nudes appeared, Renzi's world collapsed.