Chapter 42

Chapter 42

In the morning, Renzi was woken up by the sun. He rolled out of bed, hearing someone in the bathroom, and so did not interrupt. His phone started ringing. Renzi saw that it was Yu Yuntao calling him, and quickly answered. Lowering his voice, he asked, "What happened? You have news from Brother Xiaoshan?"

Yu Yuntao heard Renzi's lowered voice, and was suspicious. "Are you stealing something?"

Renzi explained, "No, Mr Shu is brushing his teeth. I'm afraid that he'll hear me."

"Hmm???!!!" Yu Yuntao was confused. "Huh???!!!"

Yu Yuntao then shook his head. He believed he had heard wrongly, or understood it wrongly. He tried to verify what he heard, "What Shu? Who are you brushing your teeth with?"

Renzi answered honestly, "I'm not brushing my teeth. Shu Jingyi woke up earlier than me, he's the one brushing his teeth."

"Hmm???!!!" Yu Yuntao was confused. "Huh???!!!"

Renzi did not seem to find it inappropriate. Yu Yuntao however was reminded of He Jun, and said, "Bro, tell me the truth. Do you have some weird hobbies or something?"

"What?"

"It's not that you like Gu Xiaoshan, you just like making Gu Xiaoshan a cuckold right?"

"Hmm???!!!" Renzi was confused. "Huh???!!!"

Yu Yuntao felt that to criticise him like this was not very nice of him. After all, they were family, and he also disliked Gu Xiaoshan, and so placated Renzi, "Never mind, I'll still stand on your side, and will provide you with help and support."

Renzi was still in a state of confusion, but hearing such warm words from Yu Yuntao, he could only reply. "Thank you?"

"No need for thanks, we're a family. Are you going to O City?"

"Yes. I happened to bump into Mr Shu at the hotel. He has a place in O City and is very familiar with the city, so he said he'll be my guide. Now we're on a train heading there."

Yu Yuntao finally understood what was going on. This kid is always scaring people with his ambiguous words.

However, he again felt a little doubtful, "You'll be staying in the same house?"

"Yes, this way, there'll be someone to look after me."

Yu Yuntao nodded. "You do need someone to look after you."

Yu Yuntao then gave him some information, telling him that Gu Xiaoshan was still in the mountains, but he had already found out which mountain it was, and then sent the location to Renzi. Renzi took out the map that Shu Jingyi had marked out for him, and noticed that Shu Jingyi had a property that was in the mountain Gu Xiaoshan was at. He was delighted, and almost instantly decided that he would stay there.

Shu Jingyi stepped out of the bathroom. He was not dressed in his usual suits, but unexpectedly was dressed in jeans with somewhat faded suspenders, a pair of shiny, black, high cut boots, and a white shirt. The top few buttons of his shirt remained unbutton, as though he was afraid of feeling warm, revealing looming pecs. Clearly, sexiness was not solely in the hands of females. When a man revealed his figure like this, it was also very attractive.

Shu Jingyi smiled at him. "When we get off the train, we'll go hunting, how about that?"

Renzi's eyes brightened upon hearing that. "Sure! Sure!"

Renzi saw Shu Jingyi's cowboy-style outfit, looking up at him just like a child, and cheerfully told him, "I want to wear this too!"

Shu JingYi was taller than Renzi by a head, he leaned his head in slightly, and his eyes swept past Renzi's light mole, looking into Renzi's bright and black eyes. He laughed, "I do still have another set, but it won't fit you well."