Chapter 58

Chapter 58

Yu Yuntao said to Gu Xiaoshan, "Say something!"

Gu Xiaoshan replied, "Getting engaged is a big thing, we can't treat it like a game."

Old Mister Yu sneered. "Then, doing that with Renzi, it can be considered a game?"

Gu Xiaoshan responded, "As they say, these are things usually handled by parents. I have to at least get my father's approval."

Old Mister Yu believed that this was how Gu Xiaoshan planned to delay the proceedings, so how could he agree to it? "Then, when you did that to our Renzi, did you get your father's approval?"

Gu Xiaoshan maintained his composure as a "reasonable defendant", and again repeated, "I don't remember."

Old Mister Yu also rebutted. "Then, when you don't remember, did you get your father's approval?"

Gu Xiaoshan was confused, and carelessly fell into Old Mister Yu's trap.

Yu Yuntao followed up on their success. "You think our Yu family doesn't want its dignity? If your dad knew, he'll also beat you up, then deliver you here to admit your guilt!"

"What are you saying?" Gu Xiaoshan regained his wits and said jokingly, "All these things, shouldn't seeing be believing? For all we know, I'm the one who Renzi did that to!"

"Hmm???!!!" Yu Yuntao was stunned.

"Huh???!!!" Old Mister Yu paused.

"Hmm???!!!" Renzi's eyes rounded. "Huh???!!!"

Gu Xiaoshan touched his stomach, sighing, "I think I'm feeling a little discomfort."

Yu Yuntao whipped his head around, pointing at Renzi, scolding, "You beast!"

"Hmm???!!!" Renzi's eyes rounded even more. "Huh???!!!"

Yu Yuntao only said, "Gu Xiaoshan has treated you like his brother, but because your love confession failed, you actually fucked him using intoxication as an excuse?! Are you still human?"

Old Mister Yu added, "Mn, you really shouldn't have done that. Let's go to the Gu house today to apologise, and propose marriage!"

"Hmm???!!!" Renzi's eyes were completely wide now. "Huh???!!!"

Gu Xiaoshan then spoke up, "You should write an apology letter for me to see first then. Your Yu family wants its face, you think my Gu family doesn't want ours?"

The Yu family members were also taken aback. Gu Xiaoshan took out his fountain pen from his pocket, and tore off a piece of paper from the organiser on the dining table and passed them both to Renzi.

Renzi was stunned. "What? I didn't... No, I... I also don't know if I did or not..."

Gu Xiaoshan said, "Who knows if you did or not? You write an apology and guarantee letter first. Once you're done, we'll start dating."

"Hmm???!!! Huh???!!!" The Yu father and sons all exclaimed in shock.

Renzi immediately bowed his head and wrote the apology letter. "I, Yu Yunren, has wronged Gu Xiaoshan. I gave him fake wine, and tarnished his spotless reputation. I'm willing to take responsibility for him, and be his husband." Done, Renzi felt that it was not enough, and so dabbed his thumb in the chili sauce and left his thumbprint, together with his identification number.

Gu Xiaoshan blew at the chili sauce thumbprint to dry it, then folded it and kept it in his pocket. "About today's matter, we'll leave it like this first. If Renzi can treat me well in the future, and don't make any mistakes, I'll take it as nothing has happened. If not, I, Gu Xiaoshan, won't take it lying down."