𝔵𝔳. The Chase

Start from the beginning

The three girls continued surveying the area. Ghostface still antagonizing Sam through the phone. Sam suddenly stop, her eyes dimmed in confusion.

The phone hangs up. "Did you get it?" Sam questions Kirby.

"Yep...he's on the upper West Side." She says through the phone. "He's inside an apartment building halfway across the city."

Something in Tara's brain clicks, "on West 96th?"

"How did you know that?"

The sisters share a look.

"Mind telling me what's happening?" Starr urges.

"Gale...he's after Gale." Sam blurted. "Come on." She breaks out in a run.

"Sam, wait!" Detective Bailey tries stopping them.

"My friend Danny works on the upper West Side. He can get there quicker." Sam informs Detective Bailey, still running.

"Or finish her off if he's possibly the killer." Detective adds.

"Starr," Tara waves her over to Detective Bailey's police car.

"I feel like a rebellious teen!" Starr smirks as she jumps into back of the police car.

Tara smirks, driving forward in front of Sam and Detective Bailey. "Sam! Get in."

Sam runs over, hopping into the passenger seat.

"Hey,that's my car— that's an official vehicle!" Detective argues.

"You'll be fine!" Starr rolls down the window to say before rolling it back up.

Starr has never felt her adrenaline pump as high as it was pumping right now. She was the first to make it through the apartment doors and see Ghostface on top of Gale, a bloody knife inches away from her face.

"Hey, fuckface!" Sam holds up a gun that was laying down in the mists of broken glass. Firing two shots in their direction.

Ghostface takes off out of the apartment.

Starr doesn't say another word, chasing after them as soon as they started running.

"Starr, no!" Sam tries to say.

Tara places a hand on Sam's shoulder. "She can handle herself, Sam, I know she can."

Sam lowers the gun. Nodding.

While the Carpenter sisters worried about Gale, Starr was eyeing the Ghostface traveling down the staircase.

Ghostface hears Starr's racing steps and turns around, slicing their knife in the direction of Starr's neck, only for her to weave it and strike a strong kick to their abdomen, sending them tumbling down yet another set of stairs.

"Poor little, Starr Kimens, no brother left to protect you." The person says through the voice changer.

Starr eyed the way Ghostface's knife tightened in their hand. "Trust me, I'm not the one who needs protecting." Starr runs forwards, Ghostface tries to go in for a stab, only for Starr to grab their wrist before sending them both tumbling down the rest of the stairs.

✓| If Looks Could Kill, scream vOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara