act two, 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

IF LOOKS COULD KILL
act two

IF LOOKS COULD KILLact two

post- scream vi,
epilogue

post- scream vi, epilogue

          Two months, two months of Starr grieving the death of her brother. Right in the middle of the empty cemetery, stood Starr Kimens. An umbrella was hovering over her head. She'd come out here every single day for 61 days straight.

She'd been going to therapy, discussing her frequent nightmares of people she trust hurting her. They'd told her it was a symptom of unresolved internal conflict. The trauma from Amber, someone she trusted, caused her to fear being vulnerable around others she trusts.

She places the purple hyacinths in front of his grave. Starr places her hand on the tombstone just for a minor second, feeling the rain drizzle on her fingers before standing back up.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

The voice made Starr almost jump out of her skin. She turns to see someone unfamiliar to her. Her hair was a dirty blonde, shaped into perfect curls. She was holding an umbrella that came down over half of her face. In one hand was a white petunia.

She gives the flower to Starr, who hesitantly accepts it. "Um—thank you." Starr twists the flowers in between her finger, "I'm sorry, do I know you?"

Starr doesn't mean to sound rude, is just very odd for some random woman to walk up and hand her a flower.

The girl lifted the umbrella ever so slightly. Letting her icy blue eyes connect with Starr's. "You might..."

"I'm Ophelia Burns, It's nice to meet you."

˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡ใƷ ♥●•٠·˙

˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡ใƷ ♥●•٠·˙

word count: 245

SIREDNOTES !
Oh shit.