𝔵𝔳𝔦𝔦𝔦. Killer instinct

IF LOOKS COULD KILL
xviii. Killer instinct

scream vi, chapter eighteen

scream vi,
chapter eighteen

scream vi, chapter eighteen

TW: suicidal thought !

          Ethan Landry believed he and Starr were somewhat alike, two people trying to avenge their brother's death. People saw him as insane, but he only saw himself as the product of death, the leftovers of a destructive world taking another piece of his heart.

Ethan thought he was dead, but when he'd woken up only to be staring up at the theatre ceiling, he knew he still had the chance to kill all three girls.

Tara had disappeared, along with Sam and Starr. He'd gotten up to his feet, seeing his father laying limp on glass. "Dad," Ethan shakes him up, making him groan.

Detective Bailey opens his eyes, feeling a throbbing pain run through his body. "Where are they?" He yells, "Where are they?!"

"I don't know—I don't know." Ethan helps him to his feet.

Detective Bailey takes out his gun, "They're in here somewhere, go look behind podiums."

Ethan obeys, "Yes, sir."

Detective clenched his teeth at the fight the girls were putting up, why can't they just accept their deaths like they deserve?

His thoughts stop racing when he hears his phone buzzing in his back pocket.

Ethan also feels his phone buzzing, he grabs it out of his pocket, seeing the name Chad Meeks-Martin in the ID caller. "What the hell?" He frowns

He answers, "I know it's you, Starr." Was the first thing he says.

"I'm glad," he can imagine her grinning on the other end of the line, "I want you to know me, I want you to hear me."