𝔳𝔦. face to face with ghostface

IF LOOKS COULD KILL
vi. Face to Face with Ghostface

 Face to Face with Ghostface

scream v,
chapter six

scream v, chapter six

          Starr was able to lay in Mindy's lap for a couple of more minutes before she had to leave. Even the corruptive nature of weed couldn't stop her from being completely worried about Chad. She was now sliding and wiggling her way through the dancing groups of people.

When Starr came to the front door, she was surprised to see Tara walking in with her crutches. Sam and Richie stood inches behind her. 

Once the crowd laid eyes on the almost dead girl, they started to cheer at her presence.

Starr was quick to pull Tara into a hug.

Tara winces.

"Sorry," Starr quickly apologizes, "so, so, so, very sorry."

Tara laughs, "it's cool...uh—you smell like weed."

Starr felt her cheeks turn a slight pink, "long story—"

Ambers words were enough to cut Starr short, "What are you doing out of the hospital, should you even be in your feet." She hugs Tara.

Starr stood back, almost awkwardly. Had Amber cooled off after Starr's crazy assumption?

She rocks back and forth on her feet.

"I need my spare inhaler." Tara gets right to the point.

"Why? Where are you going?" Amber frowns.

Tara looks back at her sister, who shook her head faintly.

This caused Starr's stomach to turn.