𝖛𝖎𝖎. razor wire

IF LOOKS COULD KILL
vii. razor wire

scream v, chapter seven

scream v,
chapter seven

scream v, chapter seven

Starr Kimens couldn't breathe. Her lungs were no longer holding the air she desperately craved for while she watches in slow motion as Amber raises her gun to Jin, aiming right between his eyes.

Amber was smiling, "Starr's a little busy, come back later, though, yeah?" She waves the gun around.

Starr felt her vocal cords rip, "Dad, run!" Trailed by a piercing cry.

Jin looks up at his daughter, eyes wide, body paralyzed in fear. That distraction was just what Amber needed to pull the trigger, making his brains splatter across the doorway and leave him halfway to the escape he could've had.

Starr felt her throat close, a paining cry leaving her lips as she watched the last parent figure get killed right in front of her eyes.

Amber squeals, jumping up and down like a kid on Christmas Day. "God, I truly hated that man!"

Richie smirks, "Get them to the kitchen." He points at Sidney and Sam.

Amber roughly pulls Sidney to her feet by her hair, "Move bitch." She nudges her into the kitchen. Sam is soon to follow.

Amber then left the kitchen, soon returning with a wounded Gale Weathers.

Sidney's eyes soften, "Gale." She tried to walk her way.

"Uh-uh." Richie holds the barrel of his gun to Sidney's chin.

Richie and Amber spent their moments antagonizing the two. Explaining how their master plan came to be, explained how they were going to frame everything on Sam, the daughter of Billy Loomis.