𝖎𝖝. Drinking Life Away

IF LOOKS COULD KILL
ix. Drinking Life Away

scream vi, chapter nine

scream vi,
chapter nine

scream vi, chapter nine

It was no surprise that Starr Kimens wasn't a party kind of girl. Everyone knew that. Even Mindy, Chad, Tara, Sam, and Arlo. They all knew the Starr back in Woodsboro, California, would never be doing what she's doing now.

But this isn't Woodsboro, isn't it?

This is New York fucking city and Starr Kimens was a young college girl on a Friday night, during one of the best times of the year.

Halloween.

Starr was now being held upside down as she downed the cold beer—this game (known to the college students) was the Keg Stand. The other students cheered her on before she was slowly let down by Arlo, who raised his sister's hand in victory.

Arlo knew he should be telling his sister. "Don't act out, don't do anything dangerous." but he couldn't help it, this was fun, partying is fun!

It was no secret that the Kimen siblings had made a major reputation for themselves. Everyone loved them, they were fun and nothing but that.

Starr groans a little when she felt the back of her throat burn. "Hey—hey—water—I'm gonna get water, Kay?" Starr slurred to her big brother.

"Alright!" Arlo yelled over the music.

Starr made her way across the college house, letting her smile spread across her face. That euphoric-like smile did not last long when she felt a cold liquid spill across her red and black Harley Quinn costume.

"Holy shit!" Anika Kayoko hissed, quickly setting her spilled cup on the table and grabbing the nearest cloth. "I'm sorry, Starr, I didn't—"

"I get it." Starr takes the cloth from Anika, trying to contain her annoyed expression, "shit happens."

Anika sighs, she didn't understand why Starr hated her so damn much. From the moment Starr saw her, it was like an admitted deep hatred.

"Is everything okay?" Mindy runs over to her girlfriend, trying to figure out what happened.