𝔵𝔳. The Chase

IF LOOKS COULD KILL
xv. The Chase

scream vi, chapter fifteen

scream vi,
chapter fifteen

scream vi, chapter fifteen

Starr was trying her absolute best not to freak out after Arden told her the shocking information. To distract herself, Detective Bailey had found a way to catch Ghostface with Kirby's help. They would track down a call being made from Ghostface to Sam.

So now here they were, in a public park. Arden, Ethan, Mindy, and Chad were huddled together in a van while Kirby tracked a call. Detective Bailey stayed near Sam, Tara, and Starr to catch Ghostface if they came close.

Gale sadly unattended since she was technically the press and couldn't be involved.

"You two should've stayed in the van with the others." Sam sighs, she hated the thought of putting them both at risk of getting hurt, or worse.

"It's not gonna happen." Tara responds.

Starr nods, "she's right, we're not losing someone else."

Sam's eyes softened at Starr's words, "I just don't think there's a point at all three of us putting ourselves at risk."

"That motherfucker killed my brother, if I get the chance to kill whoever the hell is behind that mask," Starr takes her brows, "that's exactly what I'm gonna do. Nobody, not even you, is gonna stop that."

They continued following the walkway of the park. Coming across a beautiful pond and then it was here, the phone call they'd been expecting.

The ID caller read: Richie Kirsch

"Answer it." Starr felt her nails dig into her palm.

Sam does just that, her first words being, "you're gonna die, you know?"

"Damn right they are," Starr mutters, her eyes gazing across the park for any sign of a suspicious activity.