𝔵𝔦𝔦𝔦. The embodiment of rage

IF LOOKS COULD KILL
xiii. The embodiment of rage

scream vi, chapter thirteen

scream vi,
chapter thirteen

scream vi, chapter thirteen

          Humans are fragile animals. A machine that could easily be killed by a larger animal with sharper teeth, bigger arms, and longer claws. The only reason humans are on top of the food chain is because of their minds.

Humans are smart.

Humans are cold.

Humans are terrifying creatures.

A human being was causing this much chaos, this much destruction with just a knife, a Ghostface mask, and one hell of a motive.

It was coming to everyone's realization as they waited for death to come right through those doors.

"Run." Mindy felt her body stiffen.

But it was too late, the doors bust open and Quinn's limp body came flooding out, colliding with Anika, causing the force to make her fall to the floor.

Anika screams at Quinn's cut throat and cold eyes.

Starr helps Anika to her feet.

"Oh, fuck." Mindy mutters.

Ghostface came through the door, slashing a clean cut through Mindy's arm.

"Come on!" Arlo tries to drag Starr to the door that Chad and Tara escaped through, but Ghostface steps in front of Arlo and lunged his knife into his shoulder.

Arlo groans in pain, pushing them back before they could hurt Starr.

Ghostface felt a tug on their robe, turning to see Anika with a fierce glare. Ghostface easily chokes her by the neck before sending her up against the wall, plunging the knife into her stomach before the motion caused the blood to spill onto the floor.