𝔵𝔦𝔳. Panic Attacks

IF LOOKS COULD KILL
xiv. Panic Attacks

scream vi, chapter fourteen

scream vi,
chapter fourteen

scream vi, chapter fourteen

Starr Kimens didn't know it was possible to feel nothing and everything at the same time. The burning feeling was like two things canceling each other, like two magnets repelling one another.

The paramedic had sat Starr on the emergency truck, her legs dangling off the side. Usually, Starr would flinch and hiss as they stitched her up, but Starr didn't feel it.

She didn't feel anything.

Tara tries comforting Starr, leaning her head on her shoulder. Starr kept her eyes on the ground.

They all sat there in silence, they'd lost three people who they'd cared for dearly.

Mindy was also thinking about moments before. She truly didn't believe it would happen again, she didn't think she would be stuck in this same situation...again.

Arden came their way, eyes glistening and cheeks wet with salty tears.

Arden expected Starr to be crying as well but was shocked to see a glare Starr was sending in her direction.

"Starr—"

"Save me the bullshit, Arden!" Starr snaps immediately, catching the eyes of Tara, Mindy, and Chad.

Arden was taken back, "you don't think I—"

"You're a fucking liar." Starr gets in her face, fingers pointing. Starr's strangely strong strength shoved Arden to the ground.

"Are you kidding me!" Arden jumps up. "You think I would kill my own boyfriend?"

"It doesn't take that long to grab medicine from a fucking Walgreens!" Starr scoffs, "Where the hell were you, huh?"