𝔦𝔦. The first killing

IF LOOKS COULD KILL
ii. The first killing

scream v, chapter two

scream v,
chapter two

scream v, chapter two

"So what is she like? Her sister." Liv looked around the pool table. The group had dragged Starr to a small bar in the middle of town.

"Sam?" Chad smiled in admiration, "Sam is so cool."

Mindy rolled her eyes at her brother, "You only say that because she let you wear Pokémon onesies to bed for a year."

Chad had no shame, "that is a true statement."

"It's also true that he still wears Pokémon underwear to bed at night," Mindy whispered in Starr's ear as she walked around the table, making Starr giggle. They were both now smiling.

"No. Trust me. Sam is not cool." Amber cuts down Chad's happy memories, bringing him back to reality. "Her dad left her mom. Walks right out. Tara's eight, and Sam was thirteen when she started acting out and getting in trouble with the cops. Then on Sam's eighteenth birthday, she leaves. Ghosts them all."

"Maybe she has a reason for leaving," Starr figured, "no one gets up and leaves for no reason."

"Maybe." Amber tried to reason, "Maybe Sam has changed...I just don't want to see Tara hurt again."

Wes leaned on his cue stick, "So what? You're protecting Tara from her own sister now?" He judged.

"Well someone has to." Amber gave him a slight smirk.

"Okay. So no guys are good enough for her and now her family's off limits, too?"

Mindy hums in interest, "Oooh, motive. If I can't have her, no one can."