I nodded and did as told. I didn’t speak anymore. What for? I don’t even know how to talk, let alone what to say.

We kept stepping from one side to another. I didn’t see anything anymore. It was just the Z-rated Monster and the American Girl. It was just Perez and Lee. It was just Blake and Nicolle. It was just me and him.

I was still looking down. I could feel his hot breath above me. it was as hot as my face, right now. Why am I doing this? I asked myself but id didn’t dare try to answer. I don’t care. It was just so…pure.

When the fifth or sixth (lost count) song finished, I felt his lips on top of my head. Are we still pretending or is that real? I gulped and my face got redder. I was so glad he couldn’t see. “Ang ganda mo ngayon,” he whispered quietly. My cheeks are tomato.

He released me and I released him. He held my hand as I thanked him. He bent head down and slowly, very slowly, his lips were traveling toward mine. I wanted his lips to be so close to mine but I won’t. I shouldn’t. It’s just so visibly erroneous. I looked down and instead of finding my mouth, his lips felt my forehead. When I looked back to his eyes, they were glinting with something I can’t define.

After that, he pulled me again through the crowd, and without letting anyone know, we left. He was kind of dragging me until we reach outside.

And I couldn’t do anything but think of that dance. My heart did and still does quake loudly everytime I think about how we sway awkwardly and clumsily yet so fittingly.

I found myself smiling. 

The moment we were out of the garden, we saw Tracy sitting alone on a bench. I considered. But he then held my hand again. 

"Go, talk to her,” I told him. I nodded towards the direction of Tracy. I smiled at let his hand go. And just a second after I did so, Tracy stood up and accidentally saw us. She smiled at us then slowly walked towards us and with her every step I could feel how anxious Perez was. It was very weird, how I could sense that.  

"Can we talk?" Tracy asked.

Perez nodded and I took a few steps back to give them some space and privacy. Tracy thanked me and I just smiled. I sat down under a tree. I wasn't looking at them so I was half guessing and half wondering if they're making up already. Well, I hope so. So I could get out of this situation. It’s creeping me out already.

I felt the chilly night wind. A few minutes have passed but they're still talking. I checked my phone to see if I have received any messages and I did. One from Zelle, one from Luke and one from an unsaved number. I read the last one. 

"Hey, Nicolle, thanks for coming to my party. Andrew told me you left with Blake. I hope to hang out with you soon. Take care :)) Love, Kirsty." 

A smile spread across my face as I read the message. It was sweet, considering that it was just the first time that we met and that I didn't even say goodbye to her. I hit the reply button and started to compose a message. 

"No, thank you, for letting me in your party. I wish you a very very happy life. And I am so sorry for leaving so soon. And yep, we have the same feelings of wanting to hang out sooner. Take care back. :)) -Nicolle." 

Of course, I wasn't expecting a fast reply since Kirsty is still busy with her party. I threw my phone into my purse again and my mind started to wander. Flashback to the moment Andrew and I are dancing. It was heaven but I felt weirder when Perez's eyes and mine met. I was dancing with Andrew and he was dancing with Tracy. It was a very awkward moment, really. And I thought more awkward moments are yet to come. And yes, this moment right here is just another one. I finally looked at them. They were still talking. They look so serious. Right then and there, Perez knelt down in front of Tracy.