Chapter 30

Gerard contained his sorrow at Zane's sharp words.

We knew it wouldn't be easy to earn his forgiveness.

I know.

"Perhaps one day I will earn that title, then."  He held onto the pup while she squished his cheeks between her chubby hands, his voice sounding like a cartoon.  She giggled, and he made faces at her.  Disappointed, he reluctantly passed her to Zane when he reached for her.

"I doubt it."  Zane said to his father.  His face changed when he addressed Angie.  "I think it's time for your nap."  Wrapping his arm around Sierra's waist, he moved the three of them out of the house and towards their temporary lodgings.

What was that all about?  Star asked Sierra.

I have no idea, but Zane doesn't look happy.  We'll have to wait till later.

After putting Angie down, Zane flopped on the couch.  "Are you alright?"

"Honestly?"

"Yes, I think I'd prefer honesty."

"I have no idea.  I was ready for a fight."  At the horror on her face, he rushed to clarify.  "Of words.  He actually apologized."

A few minutes went by before she asked him, "Do you believe him?"

"Not really."

"Will you give him a chance to prove it?"

Frowning at her, he was confused.  "You know what he did.  Do you believe him?"

"I don't know him.  At all.  But, the way he hugged me and spoke to me was nice.  You should give him the opportunity to either prove he's changed or confirm he hasn't.  Would it hurt anything?"

"I'm concerned about him hurting you."  Lightly kissing her, he thought over her words.

"Well, that's what I have you for.  To protect me from the big, bad wolf."  He nibbled her neck, making her laugh.

"Who will protect you from this big, bad wolf?"  The predatory gleam in his eyes thrilled her.

"I guess I'm at the mercy of my big, sexy, very bad wolfie."  She pulled off his shirt, tossing it aside to rub her hands on his bare chest.

"Wolfie?"  He pushed her shirt up enough to free her breasts from the bra.

"Hm, yes, my bad wolfie who won't stop fucking me until I shake with my orgasm."  Pink tinted her cheeks at the vulgar word she used.

"You have no idea what that does to me."  Crushing her lips, he invaded her mouth.  He quickly undid her jeans and discarded them before leaning her down across the couch.  He slipped his cock out of his pants enough to slide into her wet pussy.

Grabbing her hips, he thrusted into her while pulling her closer.  His knee fell into the space between the cushions, disrupting his rhythm.  Grunting, he flipped them so he was sitting while she rode him.  Keeping a firm grip on her hips, he guided her movements into a steady, fast pace.

"Touch yourself, baby."  Panting, he barely got the words out.

Bouncing up and down his dick, Sierra slowly moved her hand towards her pussy.  Using two fingers, she found the clit and moved around it.

"Faster, baby.  Yeah, fuck you feel so good."  Watching her boobs jiggle with every motion, he slammed inside her.  "Cum for me, make yourself cum.  That's it.  Sierra.  Sierra!"  He gasped.

Rubbing her clit faster, she felt her pleasure grow.  The tightening of her stomach added to her bliss.  Locking her eyes on his, she clenched around him, yelling his name while he found his own release.