chapter 31

8 months pregnant Akanksha
Aditya woke up to see his wife sleeping peacefully after so many sleepless nights, placing hands on her belly.

He kissed her forehead and thought how much pain she is bearing to bring out their babies.
He kissed her belly and said
"Good morning munchkins, you know your mumma and papa loves you so much . See how much pain your mumma is bearing for you both. Today is her godbharai . Please don't trouble them today ok. I love you both "
.
After that Aditya went to washroom to take a bath.

He came out to see his wife just woke up and trying to get up with her big belly.

He ran towards her and helped her. Akanksha hit on his arm
"Your kids are so troubling. They always trouble me . See now they are playing football inside me. See " She said placing his hand on her belly.

He laughed hearing her.

"Babies I said just few minutes ago na. Don't trouble her today.hmm"
And the babies stopped kicking.
"Hawww see I said na they only hear you. " Saying this Akanksha whinned

He laughed at her and kissed her nose ,said "but their papa only hears you " making her blush.

They heard a knock on the door. Aditya opened the door to see his mom and chachi standing there with a thali.

" Akanksha uth gayi kya? " His mother asked

"Haan maa uth gayi "he replied

" Yeh le uske liye kapde aur gehne. Hum chalte hain, Tu usse ready karwake niche le ana " Saying this they both left

Aditya closed the door placing the clothes on their bed.

He went to her and said "ab chalo tumko nahana bhi toh hai "

"Haan par Adi aap kya karoge , mein khud naha lungi "

"Par mujhe tumhari help karni hai" He said and took her in arms going inside the bathroom.

He closed the door and turned the shower on.

He started opening her clothes when Akanksha said "mujhe aapke irade thik nhi lag rahe hain "

"Toh maine kab kaha ki mere irade thik hai " Saying this he smacked his lips on her.

..........,................

Aditya had made Akanksha ready. From makeup to make her wear saree, doing her hair to making wear her jewellery. Everything is done by him.
Aditya sat down near her legs and placed her foot on his thigh . He kissed her foot and made her wear her anklets and toe rings.

He stood up,kisses her forehead and her belly "I love you three "

"We also love you " Akanksha said in baby voice

Both went down. The whole palace was beautifully decorated as today is their Rani sa's godbharai .

All made Akanksha sit on a beautifully decorated sofa.

First Aditya applied a little haldi and sindur then made her wear kangan. He placed a gift with fruits in her jholi.

Then other ladies also performed the rituals and started offering her gifts, fruits, clothes etc.

Like this the her godbharai completed.

at night.....
Akanksha was resting while Aditya was massaging her feet with oil, after giving  her medicine.

After that he layed beside her. He placed his hand on her belly when they felt double kick.
They laughed  and looked at each other.

"Adi, can i become a good mother? " She asked

"You will be the best mother of them. You say they love me more but you will see they will love you the most " Aditya said this kissing her forehead

Aditya moved to her baby bump and kissed there "hey munchkins, you know na how much tierd is mumma now . So please don't trouble her at all whole night. Let her sleep sometime. Ok "and kissed her baby bump again.
He kissed her forehead and
Akanksha slept in Aditya's arms peacefully.