chapter 3

Next day evening
Aditya
Whole day I was thinking about her only. I was in garden when Maa came and sat in front of me.

"Aditya beta hame aapse kuch baat karni hai"
"Kahiye maa"

"Hamne aapke liye ek ladki pasand ki hai. Don't react.. First listen... I have did research on her. She is a nice girl a dance teacher... But she don't have anyone. She is an orphan. She lives with her friend's family. You just meet her once like .If you don't like her than I will not force you. Please mera baccha"
She said and I looked at her then sighed.

I know I love her only. So I can't marry anyone else. She is my Akanksha, my desire. But I can't
make my mother upset. So I will go and see her then I will say I don't like her. So it's done.

"Ok maa as you say" Saying this I left.
I went to my room and layed on my bed with the thoughts of my Akanksha in my dreams.

Akanksha pov
In the evening I and Nitish were playing chess when uncle came.
"Welcome home uncle, how was your day? "

"It was a bit hectic but it's okay"
He said lovingly.

Aunty came there and said"you came, go freshen up I will arrange dinner "and went inside kitchen.

All were eating silently when uncle said " Akanksha beta do you trust us? "
"Why are you asking this uncle? "
"You first tell beta. "
"I trust you all uncle. Is this even a question? "
"Beta Raghuwansi's had came today with a marriage proposal. They want you to get married with Aditya"

"What did you said them? "
"I said I will talk with you first then I let them know your decision. "

"Hmmmm"
"Woh log bahut achhe log hain beta. Tum bahut kismatwali ho ki woh tumhe apne ghar ki bahu banana chahte hai. Tum soch ke bataao. "
"Uncle meri haan hai"

(Kabhi na kabhi toh mujhe shaadi karni hi hai aur kab tak mein innlogon par bojh banke rahungi isliye haan kehna hi sahi hoga)
Saying this I letf to sleep.

Next morning uncle said me that they are coming to meet me today .Now I am getting ready as they will reach soon. I had wore a green with red floral printed saree.

Raghuwansi's All had went to Nitish's house

Raghuwansi's
All had went to Nitish's house.
Nitish's family heartily welcomed everyone.
"Nitish beta where is she? " Chitra asked her.

"Ji mein usse abhi bulata hun" Saying this Nitish went to call Akanksha

Both came downstairs everyone is adorning them but Aditya hadn't seen her face as Akanksha was facing his back.

Akanksha slowly went towards them and touched the feets of the elders. As soon she looked towards Aditya she was shocked to see him there. While Aditya was also shocked to see her.

Abhishek came towards Aditya and said in his ears "what you thought, we didn't noticed how you were looking at her in the party? "

Aditya snapped towards his family finding them smirking towards her.

"Mr.Vyas can we leave now. I have an important meeting just after 20 mins." Aditya said getting impatient.

"But Aditya.. "His father got interrupted by him when he stands.
All stands as the Hukum his standing.
" Ok relax, I am sorry Mr Vyas but I have to leave now. It was really nice to meet you and it's a yes from me. "With that Aditya left from there.

I ran upstairs before anyone can ask anything. She felt sad when he left like this. What if he is really forced by his family to get married. He won't be able to accept her. She removes curtains of her windows slightly to see Aditya. She saw driver opened the door for him. But Aditya stood there holding the door. He saw her reflection in the window glass of the door.
I realized this so pulled the curtains.
Aditya got inside the car and went away.

In the evening I got know that the marriage date was fixed after fifteen days.I thought how soon my life is changing and layed on my bed with his thoughts in my dreams.