chapter 6

Akanksha pov
"Akanksha, Akanksha wake up" I heard a voice tries to wake me and kisses me on my forehead.

I open my eyes to see Aditya looking at me lovingly and smiled , "Good Morning , Akanksha".
Then I registered, I am not single anymore now .

" Good Morning " I said nervously.
"You know you look so beautiful while sleeping " He said
"Thank you" I said slowly.
He again kissed my nose and backs off. I slowly sit up and looks at the clock on the opposite wall to see it is almost 8.
I get up from bed in a rush and almost fall when my feet tangled with bedsheets, but Aditya holds me and says, "careful, No need to rush. There are some rituals still to happen. It will not start before 10.And Maa warned me to let you sleep. I would have not woken you now also but then dadi said you need time to get dressed. "

"Oh, thank you. " Saying this I left for washroom.

Authors pov
Some servants comes to Akanksha's room with some clothes and jewellery sent by chitra devi.
And they helped Akanksha getting ready as the dress and jewellery were too heavy...

After some time Aditya comes and knocks the door of his room.
Aditya:Akanksha are you ready??

"Yes, you can come inside" And he opens the door. He was mesmerized after seeing her. She was just looking like a queen.

He went towards her and said "Apne hi pati ko maarne ka irrada hai kya Biwi ji"She placed her hand on his mouth immediately and said"Hey bhagwaan, yeh aap kya bol rahe hai Aditya

She placed her hand on his mouth immediately and said
"Hey bhagwaan, yeh aap kya bol rahe hai Aditya. Khabardar agar aisi baat phirse apne muh se nikali toh"
"Aap agar itni katilana dikhengi, toh hamara haal behaal toh hoga hi na" He said making her blush.

"Achha ab agar aapki izzat ho toh chalein, puri Rajasthan unki Rani sa ki ek jhalak ke liye kabse intezaar kar raha hai" Aditya said.
"Hmmm" She said and nodded.

They both went towards the terrace of the Haveli.

It was looking like whole Rajasthan is there to see their rulers.
Both the king and queen folded their hands in front of their subjects then touched some money, jewellery and clothes which is distributed to the people.

They went inside the haveli towards the puja room and did the puja. Now it was the time for the ring finding game.

Both of them were made to sit. Servants came and placed a big bowl of milk and rose petals in between them.
"I will your wedding rings inside it. There will be three rounds . Anyone from you both if finds the ring first two times, he or she will have an upperhand in the marriage" Chitra devi and Nayana devi said.
"Bhabhi maa you have to win this game anyhow. Bhai sa always order us. But we want to see him obeying your orders. " Both Abhishek and Abhiraj said.
Aditya glared while looking his brothers.

The game started and Akanksha found the ring first in first round. Then Aditya found the ring in second round. But Akanksha again found the ring in third round.
"Yahoooooo!! Bhai sa haar gaye, bhai sa haar gaye" Both Abhishek and Abhiraj danced like a mad man.

"Ok ok you both stop. Aditya and Akanksha you both go to your room and take rest. I will send someone to call you both for lunch" Nivedita devi ordered them.

Both of them went towards their room. "You go and change first " Aditya said to Akanksha.

After Akanksha came Aditya went to change in the closet.

After Aditya came he saw Akanksha sitting on the bed . He went towards her and sat beside her.

"Ahmm, Ahmm toh agar hamari biwi ji ki izzat ho toh kya ham unse kuch baatein kar sakte hain" Aditya said.
"Aapko izzat ki zarurat nhi hai hukum apni biwi se baat karne ke liye" Akanksha said.
Aditya's expression changed soon and said "Hukum sirf hum dusro ke liye hain aapke liye sif hum aapke Adi hain. Dusri baar ye galati mat dohraiye ga. "

"Ji"she said.

"You know when I saw you at that temple my heart beat stopped. You know why? " He asked.
Akanksha nodded her head in no.
"Because you had stolen my heart. I want to know you. I need you to tell me everything about you, your hobbies, your likes dislikes, Everything!! I want you to tell me your feelings, your past, your present , your future plans everything. I want to protect you and keep you always happy . I want fulfill your every small wish. Please tell me"he said.
Akanksha looked at him lovingly and kissed his cheeks.
He was shocked by her act.
She smiled at him and asked.........