chapter 30

After 4 months.....
It has been 4 months since Akanksha is pregnant. Now
Akanksha is in the washroom throwing up due to her morning sickness.

"Uffffff"she sighed after throwing up and wiped tears . Her face and body was covered with sweat.

" Done? " Aditya asked her

Yes Aditya was helping her , after attending lots of meetings and clients he was fully tierd but also he always stays with her .Because he can see how his wife is bearing every pain to bring their child in this world.

He picked her up in arms and went towards their bed making her lay there. He kissed her forehead and layed beside her.

"When will this morning sickness
stop Adi? " She cried

"Shhh... Don't worry doctor had said na this will stop soon. And I am with you na. Hmm" He said while looking at her.
"Now sleep for sometime ok " Saying this both took some rest till 7 am.

In evening when Aditya was in his meeting, his phone was with his new PA swati. His phone rang and it was the call from Akanksha. She cut her call . Akanksha again called him. Swati again cut her call. She was calling to tell him to bring her favorite pasta.Akanksha became angry and sad. She started crying.
After meeting when Aditya came out of the conference room, Adhiraj came running to him
and said "bhai aapki wajah se bhabhi maa kabse na ro rahi hain . Jaldi ghar chaliye "

Aditya panicked and drive towards home.
As he entered the hall he saw her beautiful wife crying there while everyone is trying to stop her.

He looked at her face. Her nose and cheeks were red due to crying but also she was looking cute to him.
He went to her and kneeled in front of her.

"Jaan kya hua hai kyun ro rahi ho."he asked

" Mujhe .....aapse baat nhi...karni.... Aap... Aap.... bahot bure ho... apnko maine mera... Favorite pasta lane ko phone... Kiya aur aapne phone kat diya jaaao yahan se" She said while hiccuping but in anger

"Awww. .... But jaa mera phone mere pass tha hi nhi. Mein meeting mein tha. Isliye mere PA ne cut kar diya hoga call. Par age se aisa nhi hoga. Aur mein tumhara pasta abhi leke ata hun" Saying this he ran in light speed to bring her pasta

After he brought it he asked " Ab meri jaan ne mujhe maaf kiya "

"Hmmm kar diya........ Aap bahot achhe ho...... Thank you " Saying this she kissed his cheeks in front of all while eating her pasta.

Aditya was shocked by her sudden change in behavior.

He went towards his father and mother asked "maa ye? " While looking at Akanksha

"Beta ye toh shuruat hai, aage wait karo kya kya hota hai. Tumhari maa toh tumhare time oe pura ghar sar pe utha leti thi " His father said earning a glare from his mother.
While everyone laughed at them except Akanksha who was busy in her eating. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

6 months pregnant Akanksha
"Ufffo pata nahi Adi ne kahan chupaya hai mere chocolates "
Akanksha was finding her chocolates in her room making it a mess.

"Aaaaauchhhhh" Aditya shouted when he fell due to his clothes while entering his room.

Akanksha turned to see her husband fell on the floor on his butt.

She laughed at him like a maniac.

"Ye kya haal banaya hai room ka"
Aditya asked while standing up

"Meine kya kiya mein toh bas apna chocolates dhoond rahi thi"
Akanksha said innocently

"Haan han dikh raha hai, mujhe ye batao tumhe meine ek dibba subah hi diya tha na. Woh kahan gaye " He asked

"Woh apke dono bachho ne kha liye. Mere liye toh kuch bacha hi nhi " She said
Yes Akanksha is pregnant with twins . They got know about it last month only and whole family was happy hearing it.

"Ye jo mere bachho ke naam pe tum chocolates thus rahi ho na, mujhe sab pata hai" Aditya said

" Toh do mera chocolates" She asked
Aditya gave her another box. Akanksha sat on the bed and started eating her chocolates.

While Aditya freshen up and started folding his clothes while sitting on the floor. He was smilling looking at his wife's antics.

Akanksha had become more beautiful, more cute and chubby due to pregnancy.

He cleaned the mess she had created and sat behind her.
He hugged. Her from back and said " You know jaan you had became more beautiful and sexy due to pregnancy. I want to make love to you "

"Then who is stopping you ? " She asked.

"Our babies " He said and both laughed.

"But you know you breasts had grown more big " he said huskily.

She blushed and  turned her head other side due to shyness.
Aditya opened her hook from back freeing her from blouse.

He pulled her blouse out of her body.
He looked at her naked breasts which had now grown more bigger with luscious pink buds.

"Beautiful" He mumbled looking at her assets. He squeezed one of them harder making her moan. He took her nipple in mouth and bite it making moan again  "Ohhhh goddd"
He kissed her nipple, chewing it , sucking it, tasting it to his hearts desire while other hand was busy in squeezing her other boob.

"I just want to taste your milk which you will feed to our babies" He said being satisfied and both slept in each other's embrace.