chapter 15

Aditya's pov
When I woke up the beaming morning rays were peeking in through the window . I tilted my head a little up to see the time on the clock, it showed 7 . I turned to the other side of the bed it was empty, of course why it won't be. After all tomorrow is gangaur and she will be doing preparations for it.

I got up from the bed shower than changed into a white t-shirt and blue Denim and came out.

As soon as I stepped into the living room my cousins welcome to me with a group hug.

"Hey bro, how are you? I hope you are not regretting about the wedding decision. " Akash bhai , one of my aunt's son is two years elder than me , said that.

"Wait, Rakhi bhabi bhaiya kuch shadi se regret ki baat kar rahe hai. Jara unka achhe se khayal toh rakhiye" I said to His wife, while he was looking horrified.

"Don't worry Devar ji, unka toh aaj mein kamre mein ache se malis karungi " Bhabi replied with an angry face

"Aree , Rakhi baby, tum kya uski baat sun rahi ho woh toh majak kar raha tha...... " my brother was requesting bhabi while everyone laughed at him.

I went towards the gents clan . I went towards my Dadu and touched his feet. "Hi dadu, how are you"

I went towards dad and hugged me. I took blessings of every member.
"Dad can you come with me, I have something important to talk with you. " I aked dad.

Both of us went aside .
"What happened young man? Suddenly papa kaise yaad agaye"
he asked

"Dad yaar aap bhi, chodiye. Woh Delhi clients bade ajeeb bartaw kar rahe hain. Kuch toh ajeeb hai. Aap toh jante hain mein most of the time video conference mein meeting attend karta hun, par iss baar woh laog nahi man rahe hai" I said.

"Hmm, tum sahi keh rahe ho . Ek baad yaad rakhna tum pure Rajasthan ke Raja ho isliye apna khyaal rako. Aur business world mein toh humare pehle se hindi bahot dushman hai, isliye satark raho" Dad advised.

My mom and aunties were sitting in the dinning hall so I went there and greeted them.

My eyes we're searching for one person who was not present anywhere in the hall. So I asked my mom for breakfast as I have start my journey for Delhi.

And as I wished Akanksha brought my breakfast from kitchen and gave me. "Hi good morning" She wished looking at me.

She was wearing a light pink saree and was looking more pretty, her skin was glowing. She had applied a little kajal and lipstick.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts then I heard mom voice
"Beta nasta thanda hojayega, jaldi khale" And all started grinning at me.

I ate my whole breakfast looking at plate only due to embrassment

After that I put the plate in sink and went towards the hall . The huge hall was filled with Akanksha's giggles. Her hands were done and the mehndi artist was doing her legs. Dadi was telling something to everybody and Ankita was smiling. I went near all ladies and fake coughed to get their attention.
They looked towards me and asked what happened.

"I want my wife for sometime " I said.
Mom asked "why"
"Mom I have to start for Delhi . So... I need her help " I replied

She nodded. Akanksha came with me towards our room.

As soon as she entered I closed the door.
I held her from her waist.
"Hmm, mohtarma aaj subah aapko apne pass na dekh ke kaisa mehsoos hua aapko pata hai" I said.

"Hum kya karte aap itne pyare lag rahe the neend mein ke apko uthane ka dil nahi kiya " She replied

"Achha woh sab chodo, jaldi se ek jor ki pappi jhapi dedo taki mein delhi ke liye nikal sakoon " I said and without wasting anytime I kissed her. Her lips are soft like cotton.

After I left her lips I made her sit on bed and started arranging my files in my bag.

While doing it she suddenly said "ek baat bolun, aap najane se nhi hoga kya. Mujhe bahut ajeeb si bechaini ho rahi hai " She said.

I kept everything aside and sat beside her.

I asked her " Kya baat hai jaan, kyun bechaini ho rahi hai "

She said " Pata nhi Adi , kuch bura hone wala hai aisa lag raha hai . Aap na jane se nahi hoga kya aaj . Mujhe darr lag raha hai"

"Tum tension mat lo mein aaram se jaunga jaldi kaam khatam karke lautunga ok" I said and kissed her forehead.

Soon I packed everything and we both went downstairs.

I touched Dada, dadi's feet and said bye to everyone. I went near her and kissed her forehead .
"Tension mat lo mujhe kuch nahi hoga ok. Bye "

With this I left for our private airport.
Soon I reached there and went inside my own airplane.
With in few minutes the plane take off from the airport.

Akanksha's pov

After Adi left I went inside and again I sat with all of the ladies. But my mind and heart was not feeling well.

Soon. lunch time came everyone did their lunch and all were dispensed to the room and decided to meet at the terrace in 45 minutes .

While I was going to our room, I heard some two aunties talking about me
"Pata nahi hamare heere jaise Aditya ko kaise ye anath ladki pasand agayi"one of them said.

"Jarur isne koi kala jadoo kiya hoga ya phir ye jo sundar sa tan hai uska moh dikhaya hoga" another one said.

Hearing all this, tears came in my eyes. I went away towards my room while crying.